Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Vision for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.63 out of 5 stars

Best of the LH sedans

phil, 06/17/2009
1993 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

I owned this car from 1998 until 2005. The 1993 model TSi had the stiffest suspension of any LH sedan and was actually de-tuned the following year because most drivers found it too stiff. The Eagle was designed to be the "sport" model vs the Intrepid and Concorde. My TSi could corner better than my 1984 Toyota Supra. It was the best car I ever owned. It was a combination sports sedan, luxury sedan and family sedan. The fully loaded model had absolutely everything cars twice the price had like the trip computer. These LH sedans saved Chrysler at the time because they were incredibly reliable and multi- functional. You could drive your kids to school safely and take a corner like a sports car.

4.25 out of 5 stars

Big Family Sedan Reliable Ride

CarTruckman, 07/21/2002
1993 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

The most reliable breakdown free car I ever owned. I don't know if the other reviewers changed oil every 10k miles, but the only major deal was the A/C and the fuel rail replacement (recall from Chrysler). Good size sedan for a family and comfortable on long trips. Looking for another one for a good price-since again breakdown free car (had 170,000 miles when I finally sold it in 2000). Good gas mileage 23-25 mph on highway, about 20 in city.

4.25 out of 5 stars

Treated me well for 10 years

DaveMB, 01/31/2003
1993 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

I've had the car now for 10 years and 128K miles. Aside from normal maintainence the only problems were a water pump (fixed by warranty) and an O2 sensor. I like the big size of the car yet good handling. Fuel economy is pretty consistent at about 23.5 mpg (70% highway/ 30% city). My only regrets about the car is its poor resale value.

4.38 out of 5 stars

Esi Review

EagleEsi, 09/04/2007
1993 Eagle Vision ESi 4dr Sedan

This being my very fiorst car I am highly impressed with it. Handling for such a large car is Gripping to say the least, as the fuel ecomony is ef up with some 4cyl. (21-24 City) 26.6- 30 Highway)

3.63 out of 5 stars

Overall Fairly Good

Neville S., 06/15/2002
1993 Eagle Vision TSi 4dr Sedan

I bought this because I needed a bigger car than my Grand Am. The Eagle has had some reliability problems, specifically the A/C. The same problems seem to recurr every 40k miles or so. At first I had an extended warranty to 100k so I didn't care too much. More lately, it has cost me more to fix. There is a recall on the fuel rail. I must say that for the purpose (large car to haul a family) it has done very well. We take long trips with 2 adults, a baby, and 2 teenagers without feeling cramped. The trunk is huge. The stereo sounds great (Infinity). The leather seats are comfortable.