Used 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan Consumer Reviews

Used Grand Caravan for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...345678

Pros
Cons

Dodge Grand Caravan 03

mjulian, 08/05/2003

I have been driving Caravans and Grand Caravans for over 10 years now and have seen them get better in quality of build and dependability as well as comfort of ride. Usually averaging 15-18 mpg in the city and 23-25 mpg on the highway, I am more than satified with this vehicle and plan to stay with it for many years to come.

Love our mini van

Downhill97, 08/17/2003

The van is all we could ask for and more. It is very comfortable with plenty of storage space. When the rear seats are out its off to Home Depot where I can store a 4x12 sheet of plywood flat.

hmm...

Ffridley, 08/27/2003

I traded in a '97 (which I will NEVER recommend!)(had a 3.0 engine) to get this newer model in hopes that Dodge would've corrected most of the engine problems. It hasn't been bad but now my exhaust is starting to smell AGAIN. This disgusts me. Also the engine space is a little better but still hard to do self maintenance to the vehicle. I probably will not be purchasing another Gr. Caravan in the future and because of the smell look forward to trading it soon if the service department can't take care of the problem.

excellent

lili12345, 09/17/2003

my husband was one of those"mini vans are for women" until one day he was hunting and his truck got stuck up on the logging trail. not only was i able to pick him up, i was able to take him further. it went over huge rocks with ease and never damaged the van. he now loves the van...also it is able to keep up with a bmw z-3! love, love my van...lots of room too

Simply Grand Caravan

marycc6, 09/19/2003

I love the Dodge Grand Caravan. It is easy to handle, very comfortable and I can easily get five loud eight year olds or just one squirmy two year old into it. The ride is smooth, the pick up is great, and the interior is sleek and convenient.

a berg, 09/24/2003

Great vehicle We never thought we would own a minivan but it is great when traveling with the kids...

5x Satisfied Chrysler Customer

Brighton Resident, 09/24/2003

Very satisfied with my 5th new Chrysler product!

Amazing car for its price!

Stuartp222, 09/24/2003

We have a SE model and it is the most useful thing on this earth.

Likes and Dislikes

Newvan318, 09/24/2003

Fun to drive confortable for the whole family good dependable travel vehicle, just needs more horses.

Affordable Comfort and Versatility

The Warden, 09/29/2003

While it is no Honda Odyssey, at least that is what I am told by those rich enough to afford the Honda minivan, my Dodge Grand Caravan Sport is fun to drive, versitile, and, so far anyway, reliable...and for thousands less after rebates and negotiations than what people are paying for a comparably equipped Odyssey. This is my second Grand Caravan. My first was a 1999 with the same engine that gave me no trouble whatsoever. Dodge continues to impress me with the Grand Caravan and I will be back in a few years to get another one.

1...345678