Used 1999 Dodge Durango Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Durango for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

well pleased

rfournier, 06/04/2003
SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

Has performed very well. Only problem has been the tailgate not locking with key lock. Fixed under warranty. Use it to tow, has ample power.

First New Dodge

Lacaha, 06/16/2003
SLT 4dr SUV

Purchased new (1999), delivery was excellent. Would have appreciated knowing that front wheel ABS is an option. Didn't really need 5.9L but has been a blast to drive, but not fillup! Biggest complaint has been the replacement of two of the four electric door lock motors (two months outside of warranty). Really liked the cargo capacity and the flexible seating arrangement (3 kids & own business).

Dodge and The Durango -Losers

Conned, 06/24/2003
SLT 4dr SUV

Bought 99'SLT new from Glen Thomas Dodge in Long Beach.Liked the looks of the car and the V8 engines power.Routinely maintained the car. Control arms bent & the bushings were shot at 36,100 miles.Took it back to dealership as it was only 100 miles over warranty. They wouldn't fix it. Called Dodge corporate but they refered me back to the GM at Glen Thomas. He did nothing.Ended up paying for something that should have been covered.51,000 miles head gaskets blew and freeze plugs failed,cost me $1200.00 to repair.Just sold the car. GT Dodge are rip offs and Dodge Corp's no better. Will never purchase a Dodge product again.

Durango Fan

Mindemann, 07/07/2003
SLT 4dr SUV

Great vehicle - really enjoyed driving it. Very quick. Short turning radius. Very comfortable ride.

The toughest car ever driven

Troyboy, 12/05/2007
SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

I am 19 years old and I had this car till about a few months ago, my brother and I both owned this car while we were going through our crazy driving stage. This car has been through so many rivers and ditches and jumps, yet it has lasted better than we could ever imagine! This is the toughest car I have ever seen, won't ever let you down!