Skip to main content
$32,500

Save as much as $2,064
Select your trim:
12345...9

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2022 Charger, so we've included reviews for other years of the Charger since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

American Muscle Forever

Yankee, 06/26/2022
2022 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

I smile everytime I open the garage and see it. The reported fact that the day looms where the 8-cylinder combustion engine version of this American classic is discontinued is a shame. Electric and American Muscle should never be mentioned in the same sentence. Is it the greatest on gas? No. But there are no shortage of examples of vehicles, many of which are much pricier get far worse fuel economy. I want to hear the engine growl. If you're in the market for a gas friendly, eco friendly vacuum cleaner of a vehicle...you probably weren't looking in the direction of the Dodge Charger in the first place. The 2022 Dodge Charger R/T isn't just a beefy full size, it's a highly respectable daily driver. Ample leg room, smooth comfortable ride, and a well above average stock stereo system. And in my opinion...the sexiest body in all the land...with more than enough punch under the hood to remind most other vehicles on the road that you're there. American Muscle forever.

Also Consider
See Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the Chevrolet Malibu
View Offers
Chevrolet.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.

5 out of 5 stars

Scatpack Widebody is the perfect blend

Chris Gray, 06/22/2020
updated 06/23/2021
2020 Dodge Charger Scat Pack Widebody 4dr Sedan (6.4L 8cyl 8A)

Picked up my black 2020 charger a few weeks ago and it is fantastic. Great horsepower and handling. Interior is actually much better than what I remember from my previous Dodge vehicles (2012 Charger, 2014 Challenger). Gas Mileage is ok 16-18 mpg, but mostly around town. Have had the whole family in the car for road trips. Got it without the sunroof for additional headroom. Update, has 8,800 miles now and still loving it

Love This Beast of a Car

Abigail, 06/27/2020
2020 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This car is awesome! While being the SXT model AWD it is considered 'lesser' with the 3.6L V6 but it is nothing to scoff at when compared to other sedans with 300hp. This thing is heavy (comparable in weight to a SUV Volvo) and the AWD system is good. I drove with confidence in March snow/slush/ice in New Hampshire. Keep in mind how good a car is in the snow depends on various factors such as: the AWD system, the car weight, snow tires, and of course the skill of the driver in ice and snow conditions. The interior is very comfortable and the car doesn't feel 'dated' to me despite what some professional reviews say. Then again, I got this Charger after owning a Subaru Legacy...so that would explain a lot! The touch screen responds great, the vented seats are lovely in the summer, and the weight of the car feels confident on twisting roads and powering up hills or zooming onto the highway. I feel safe in the car and it shows in the 5 star safety ratings these get. Of course the biggest complaint with a Dodge muscle car is the gas mileage. I get a solid 21 to 22 mpg combined which is great for going around NH hills and highways. Of course we all want our cars to have 100 mpg but I'd much rather drive the Charger than a Prius!!! I love this car. I will never go back to Subaru after buying this beast of a car. When the garage expands there will be a Scat Pack joining the family!

5 out of 5 stars

Nice quiet and luxury car with sporting touch.

JArroyo, 04/21/2021
updated 10/28/2022
2021 Dodge Charger GT 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

The interior of this car is so quiet, between 59 and 63 Db, I have the GT plus, and can tell that even when is a sport car it looks more like a luxury car with all the leather it has, the dash is stitched with leather too, like a sport car suspension is firm but a the same time is smooth, and when you take the curves is very exciting, compare with other cars I think is the best price, you can feel the 300 hp, before drive this charger, I tried camry and accord and with all due respect, can't be compare them with charger, the only difference is the gas mileage but is minimal, for those persons looking for a nice quiet luxury car try the new 2021 dodge charger GT before buy any other, good luck. After 10,000 miles still the same, nice and quiet car, I heard some people saying that this car is so stiff, and the only thing I can respond to that is; 1- Is a sport car, suspension has to be a little bit stiff, but no like others cars, I think this one is the best on its class. 2- Most of the people buying chargers never check pressure tires, including the guys from the dealers, when I received my charger, the pressure on my tires were 44 psi, any other car with this pressure is going to have an horrible ride, even trucks, so please when you drive any new car for your first time, check the label on the side of your driver door and adjust your pressure as needed, my recommendation is to adjust them first thing in the morning. In my case my charger says 32 psi and I've been checking on a few friends and looks like nobody cares, but most of the people keep the tires with a lot of pressure, any ways dodge charger GT runs amazing, is so quiet and looks like a luxury cars( the GT/PLUS)and I am very happy with it, thanks.

5 out of 5 stars

From Gentle Ben to roaring Grizzly in 4.3 seconds!

Marquand, 08/30/2022
2022 Dodge Charger Scat Pack 4dr Sedan (6.4L 8cyl 8A)

It's the end of an era, folks. Our telephones have transformed into video camera-wielding computers, shopping malls have been replaced with Amazon.com home delivery, and cars are rapidly transforming into electric, multipurpose people movers. By 2024, the longtime pulse of the American automotive industry, the eight-cylinder engine, will disappear from most vehicles. Well, I heartily recommend taking the opportunity to be your own "Mad Max" Rockatansky and enjoy one of "the last of the V8s." The Scat Pack version of the RT is a people mover that MOVES. Just starting the car and hearing that 6.4 liter beast ignite moves your soul. 485 HP is probably a lot more than you will ever need but the satisfaction of knowing it's there, ready to make tires bark and heads jerk at any speed, can't be easily met by any battery powered vehicle, regardless of how fast it may be. But there's another reason to buy the 2022 Dodge Charger Scat Pack. It does double duty as a well-mannered family sedan with four doors and seating for five, a spacious trunk, and a laundry list of safety and convenience options. The seats will accommodate drivers of all sizes comfortably, even on long road trips. No, it's not a fuel efficient vehicle. No, it's not an ultra-refined European touring car. But it's the last remnant of the American driving experience that probably made you love cars in the first place. Driving this car in traffic is like being a big, growling bear running in a herd of rabbits, gazelles, and stallions. You aren't as graceful as they are, but you could devour them at will if the instinct hit...and they all know it, deep down inside. Last chance to be the bear, folks.

12345...9