Used 2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe Consumer Reviews

Used Challenger for Sale
Select your model:
1...345678

Pros
Cons

Purrrrfect

JP, 09/07/2010

Just got mine! Read 39 reviews, 37 great, 2 fair: discount the 2 dummies. Had a '65 Olds 442 in college and years after,cried when I traded it. No longer crying. This is deep water blue R/T, 6 speed. Fun to drive and an eye catcher, but an investment and will hold its value, besides being driven like with TLC by an "old man". Had checked out Mustangs and Camaros (seemed plastic) and Challengers last Spring. Specked out the ideal Challenger, and this one shows up at the local dealer!! Only had a chance to drive it on one trip. My guess is the mpg will beat my wife's 07 Nitro R/T, as mine runs at 70 mph at 1500 rpm vs 2500 rpm. Criticisms are the weight, but love the solid feel on the pavement.

Love it

sluggosurf, 09/10/2010

2010 Challenger R/T Classic Hemi Orange. This car is incredible. I tested the big three muscle cars and the Challenger came out way ahead. True, the V8 Camaro will out perform but the Challenger has it all. Aside from being the best looking, it rides the best and has the most storage. Also the best in safety. It takes highways better than my wife's BMW 3 series! On a road trip I averaged 26 mpg! That's with the same engine that's in my 2006 Ram.

1...345678