Used 2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe Consumer Reviews

Used Challenger for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

You can't go wrong!

Shawn, 11/30/2009

Purchased my Challenger this weekend. Test drove 10 cars the past 2 months and once I sat in this car I knew it was right for me. Stylish, roomy, V6 gets good mileage but has plenty of pick up for me. Great car! Draws a small crowd whever I park. Dodge picked a winner with this one. Get yours now. And best of all is price!!!

FUN, FUN, FUN

Mike, 12/15/2009

I actually had this car as a rental for a week while I was out of state. I must have had ten people during that week stopping to ask about the car. It's fun, comfortable and looks great!!! Good performance from the base V-6. It was quiet and really held the road good (even at triple digits).Now I want one...

B5 BLUE CHALLENGER 5.7

BobH, 12/21/2009

I have had 2 Mustangs Gt's 2005 & 2007. Also 2 Corvettes 2006 & 2007 Lt3 autotrans. My wife and I also have two streetrods, a 1932 ford Deuce Hi boy Coupe and a 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe , both with late chevy running gear . So we wanted a driver that looked good, was easy to get in and out of and had a reasonable performance package . We looked at the new Camaro and the new Mustang but after seeing and driving the new B5 Blue Challenger R/T we decided to sell off the Vette and bought the new 2010 R/T and have never looked back . We also bought the optional Dodge "life time warranty' at the time of purchase.

SE with the Rallye PK

Joe From Amarillo, 12/31/2009

I enjoy driving my new Challenger! Even in the snow it was still a dream to drive. I got the Rallye PK and the Nav Sys, Sun Roof and just added the T- Shifty and pedals and it is sharp. The way it feels when you drive it makes up for the cumbersome entry into the rear seat. All of my co-workers and family thinks this is the car of all cars. This is a car that everyone will notce you so if you are shy this is not the car for you. Driving from Amarillo to Abilene i only noticed one other Challenger on the road the whole 4.5 hours. So we are a special group and few. If you want the feel and look of old school this is it. The blind spot is the worst thing about this car, and I can live with that

takes me back

awesome, 01/11/2010

i have owned my challenger for 1 month it is the most exciting car out there. with the retro look! the interior is outstanding everything is easy access, the stereo is out of this world. the shifter is smooth i like the manual built in with auto! being able to download cd's into the stereo system i love that! overall this is my dream machine!!!!!!!!! the color incredible tor red metallic pearl beautiful!!

2010 Challenger SE Rallye Group - Update

Joe From Amarillo, 02/12/2010

It has been about two months with my new 2010 Dodge Challenger SE with the Rallye Pack. I have driven this rear wheel drive in the snow storms of 2010. I have not gotten stuck or even spin – out. The ESP, ABS and all the safety stuff has been a blessing. The driving experience is like going back to the old school days when people knew you by your car. I must say I still get excited every time I get in to go somewhere. My MPG is about 16 – 17 city and about 26 – 28 highway. Now remember this is during the snow storms of 2010. All the toys like my Nav system and the hands free U-connect is great. I have started adding things like the sport pedals, the T-handle, Air Force floor mats and do

2010 Challenger SE Rallye Group - Update

Joe From Amarillo, 03/02/2010

It has been about three months with my new 2010 Dodge Challenger SE with the Rallye Pack. I have driven this rear wheel drive in the snow storms of 2010. I have not gotten stuck or even spin – out. The ESP, ABS and all the safety stuff has been a blessing. The driving experience is like going back to the old school days when people knew you by your car. I must say I still get excited every time I get in to go somewhere. My MPG is about 16 – 18 city and about 26 – 28 highway.The Nav system with the I-Pod hook up in the center console rocks, and the steering wheel control are a must. The V-6 has a lot of power I have to tell myself to slow down it may not be a Hemi but it will take off.

Challenger is retro and fun to drive

Kent, 03/04/2010

Having owned a 1971 Challenger it was a no brainer when I saw the new one. I had to own one. Bought a 2010 RT Classic in silver and love the car. Although I don't have many miles on it (because of a bad winter) I can truly say it is one fantastic car. Being I am tall there is plenty of interior room and although plain inside it is extremely functional. The exterior styling is beautifully done and reminds me so much of my '71 it is scary. The ride is not jarring...excellent highway cruiser. No it isn't as fast as the Camaro or Mustang but in my opinion more stylish with a better overall ride. Wouldn't trade it for either one of those cars.

Challenger Rocks

Ronalddog, 03/23/2010

I originally rented this car in Cleveland Ohio in the great snow storm of Feb 26-28 2010. The weather could not have been any worse with over 5-6 inches of snow on ground. I drove all over Cuyahoga county from downtown to Summit county numerous times - never got stuck or slipped once. Unbelievable ride. I purchased my Challenger on March 13th. I love this car - it is big enough for me (6'2" 235 lbs) and even the V6 has great acceleration. I would be afraid to drive the SRT 'cause the cops would have me in a couple of minutes. The car is just solid in every respect.

Dodge Challenger RT

toyak, 03/31/2010

My first car was a 1970 beater Barracuda I had in the army. Always wanted to rebuild it but never had the money until 29 years later. The car gets the look 95% correct (including the interior). The car is very fast, competent on the road including ice and snow (we live in Alaska) and extremely comfortable (for me at 5'11" my 5'4 wife does not not share my opinion on comfort). For a 4100 pound car it's performance is great. I have the 6 speed which is fun (1/4 miler faster with an auto). I average 19 mpg. If you are gentle on acceleration milage is all right, if not the Hemi is fast and thirsty. My worst tank average 11 mpg and best 23. I have a 7 year old and a 4 year old, back seats fine

12345...8