Used 2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe Consumer Reviews

Used Challenger for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Where did you get your EPA stats?

Eric, 11/26/2010

The EPA sticker for the 2010 SE is 25 mpg for highway. Where did your 20 mpg come from? Is it an average of all driving? My SE routinely gives me 22 mpg overall and 26 mpg on the highway. It is a great car. Far more roomy than the Mustang, more comfortable than the Camaro. Price is much better than the well-overpriced Camaro and exterior styling is easily my favorite of all the pony cars. The quality is much better than I expected.

1 year review

BriD, 11/25/2010

The challenger has been a fun vehicle for me since day 1. It is my first dodge and my daily driver and has performed flawlessly. It is definitely a conversation starter as I have had many people stop and talk about the car and ask questions about it. Never owned a muscle car before and this road cruiser has been a joy with no problems to report.

I LOVE MY B5 BLUE CHALLENGER!!!

JJ, 11/08/2009

The challenger is not as fast as the camaro or mustang but I could care less. I purchased the car for the body style, color and comfort. Every time I take her to the road, many people cannot help but stare with excitement.

my Dodge

chicagolandcardeals, 08/27/2010

Absolutely a blast to drive, fun, fun, fun. Better than expected gas mileage but still avg at best. A lot more comfortable than I had expected. Love the retro styling but the huge rear pillars obstruct you blind spots, so pulling out in traffic is a "little" stressful. Overall better than I had expected!

Couldn't Be Happier

JBC, 11/06/2010

Every time I get behind the wheel of my car brings a smile to my face. My inferno red Dodge Road/Track Challenger with the black hood to fender stripes and 20" factory chrome wheels clad with Goodyear rubber is a real headturner. I have people come up to me all the time and ask about the car. The exterior design of this car is near-perfection with its retro inspired looks. The car is roomy and comfortable and the purr of the Hemi under the hood is blissful. For such a big car, it is still nimble especially with the Super Track Pack option. Gas mileage is what it is and anyone buying this car should realize this beforehand. You are buying a Hemi after all.

A Lovable Disappointmenrt by Mopar Momi

Vintage Lover, 11/16/2010

Had problems from day one. Despite the fact that I absolutely LOVE this car, it hasn't been the perfect marriage. Interior-headliner falling at the driver side door, heat control malfunctions and needed to be replaced, no light in rear seating area.Exterior-cheap paint job (paint chips down to metal with a door ding, had to have valve stems replaced due to low tire pressure light. Performance-car shimmies and has poor stability with braking past 80 mph, violently past 100 mph. Other than those things I LOVE THIS CAR. Love to feel and hear the purr of the Hemi. I'm a hot rod chick and barring those things, I would buy another. Stuck on the retro look. Had a 70 Hemi Cuda back in the day.

A true classic

Melissa, 10/17/2009

I purchased a 2010 Challenger R/T Classic and it holds true to its name. Unlike it's competitors, the R/T Classic has replica rims and signature emblem as the original. It's body holds true to its original ancestor. The interior is spacious, comfortable, and attractive. Car has a quiet engine and has options that a luxury car would have. It is fun to drive and attracts attention from others, including the competition. The moonroof is flush to the body and is visable when exposed. The Challenger can carry five passengers which is a plus in comparison to its competitors that have a capacity of only four passengers. The 2010 Challenger R/T Classic is a true classic with new energy.

My Toy

Champ, 11/12/2009

This car was built for us baby boomers in mind. Total comfort, and great performance for the money. Not as fast as a Camaro, but a better ride. The six speed is the way to go. It handles better than the auto trans. The R/T is the best bang for the buck. Thanks Dodge for a great job.

On the Cover

Danny, 11/14/2009

On the outside, the Challenger looks like it has nailed the retro styling. however, there is no manual tranny offered. If standard transmission is important, look to the Mustang over he Camaro.

2010 Challenger SE V6 5 speed

Chuck, 12/02/2009

I love this car. I would like to afford the big hemi model, but the base model has everything I need. A comparable Camaro V6 would cost $25,875 (1LT, plus auto, plus spare tire). The base Chally cost $23,460. I wish Edmunds would review a new SE V6 with the new 5 speed instead of quoting old 4 speed times.

12345...8