Used 2010 Dodge Challenger Coupe Consumer Reviews

Used Challenger for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

A Lot of Car for the Money!

JimfromNC, 07/05/2010

I traded in my Porsche Cayenne for the 2010 Dodge Challenger and I traded up! The Challenger rides smoother,is more comfortable, more fun to drive, and has knock out looks! I really feel that this car is as much a Luxury car as a sports car! It has sport car looks with a luxury car ride! I was surprised by the excellent build quality and the good gas mileage, also the six runs smooth and strong. I do plan on adding the cold air induction for a little more oomph and gas mileage but after driving the hemi, I preferred the six! I have owned some of the best cars made, a BMW 745, a S Class MBZ, a Jag, and the Cayenne, and I have to say that this car is among my favorites. You have to try it out!

Best V6 Retro Muscle Car

Daily Driver, 08/29/2010

I bought the 2010 SE with V6 and automatic. Also the customer preferred group package 25G which includes 18" wheels, fog lamps etc and the leather interior group option. The high output 3.5 liter V6 has plenty of get up and go. I find it has more than enough pick up when you need it. It cruises well and has an excellent ride. Cabin is quiet and roomy. Trunk is large.

Dodge Challenger 2010 SE

Dave, 11/18/2010

I bought a 2010 Dodge Challenger SE. It comes with a 3.5 DOHC engine. I had purchase it and had to drive 60 miles to home. The trip was fabulous! It handled great, Air worked good, Radio sounds great, ABS stops the car on a dime. I must admit that I was not pushing the car. I have to do the break-in period and see what she is like. Many people complained about views. I can see all the areas I need to and if you change the right side mirror, move it so it is wide. No issues with performance and love the shifter. The dealer filled the tank with gas and when I arrived home, the gas is still full! She take command of the road and people were waving to me all the time. No complaints! Love her!

Fun

Robert, 11/16/2010

I bought a 2010 Dodge Challenger RT and I love it. It drives and handles nicely and I get compliments daily on it. So far this is the best car I have ever owned. I look forward to driving it and it turns heads everywhere I go.

Great baby boomer car!

Anonymous, 12/07/2010

I have owned many cars from the BMW 740li, Mercedes c, Lexus ls 460,and recently a 2010 Mustang v6. The mustang was fun to drive however, was very tight for a big guy. The Dodge is roomy, very fast, fun, looks great, and does not ride like a buckboard, very nice ride, not as smooth as a Lexus however very good. Overall I am very happy and would own another. I did the mopar package with the huge air scoop, very cool.

Stay away!

Kip, 08/04/2010

Car is Extremely slow Do not ever attempt to pull out and think you have enough time this Car will not get out of its own way, Car Loses 35% Value as soon as it leaves the Lot I took Mine back and wanted to Trade for a R/T I paid 27,550 for the car they offered 18,000 for a car with 1500 miles. Really Stay away!

Update from Joe from Amarillo

slyandvi, 02/25/2012

After almost two years I still enjoy driving this car. I have aded many little things to make it my own. like new whiskers with S/E and Sequential lights, chrome the inside

2010 Furious Fuchsia R/T

twindavid, 10/14/2011

It was time to face facts. My middle aged body could not keep up with the timeless lines of my 440 Barracuda. It was hot to the extreme, uncomfortable, and cornered worse than my Suburban. Fuchsia...The perfect color! Unusual and as hot as it gets. Aside from the exterior pallet, the interior was the perfect compliment of white leather, fuchsia stitching, and led lighting bliss. This car is what a true muscle car should be. Obnoxiously beautiful! The performance of the car was true to the Edmunds' review, fast yet comfortable to the extreme. The Canadian plant that built her absolutely botched the paint. Actual drips under the door mirror, and dry haze along some seams. (?)

Read Editors Review

Rock12, 09/17/2010

Please read the Editors review. The editors are spot on! I don't hate my Challenger but I should of went another route, Poor performance, Very Uncomfortable interior,Blind spots,Very slow acceleration,rust underneath already and car is 2010 has seen no Winter,Water gets trapped under the spoiler,arm rest is too far back, (it slides forward but feels really cheap that way like it could break). Not a very well built car I smell plastic or something burning every time I pull in my garage

Broke Down Already

snoop, 10/28/2010

I read all the reviews and dismissed the bad ones, well I should of took to heart what was said people don't want to admit they bought 3rd class. Well these cars are a pain. Loud ticking under hood (dealer claims it's the injectors, tranny slips, and the car is already rusting underneath low tire pressure light is on no matter what I am sure this review will get a lot of not helpfuls but believe this is typical Dodge quality (junk)

12345...8