Used 2014 Dodge Avenger Sedan Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Dodge Avenger Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avenger model:

Sporty Good!
By ANDIE

2014 Dodge Avenger Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The SE model I recently purchased is a great car. I love the Sporty look, it rides good, and runs good mechanically. The radio is a the basic stereo for this vehicle. No rear view camera, no navigation or touch screen options. I'm thinking about upgrading just for the rear view assistance. The windows aren't as wide as what I'm used to in a suv. But all in all I'm pleased!

Best Kept Secret In Ride and Power
By joechevy1

2014 Dodge Avenger Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I traded a 2013 Dodge Dart turbo manual for a 2014 Avenger with the 3.6 Pentastar because I wanted an automatic again and the incentives were high.
Best move on a new car I've ever done on a new car purchase. All I ever read were so-so reviews about the Avenger over the years. But I figured I'd take a chance on it since it had the V6 power and some extra styling Bling. (I did not get the R/T, but this site did not list the SE version with all the add-ons I got).
What a car! Super Comfortable, capable handling, doesn't look like every other Asian cookie cutter sedan on the market these days and..... wait for it..... POWER TO SPARE. Best kept secret , the 3.6 Pentastar!!! Fantastic!

The styling package that is (was) available for the base model makes the car look like it's much more expensive like it's R/T brother. Body colored grille,blacked out headlight bezels,18" Eagle tires with newly styled spoked aluminum wheels, spoiler,chrome tipped dual exhaust.... looks of curb appeal. The pulling power of the 3.6 Pentastar combined with the intelligent 6 spd automatic (w/choice of manual shift mode) make for a very surprising experience. It feels like a small block V8! Interior also very nice without the current fad of interiors that look "SpaceAge" ... just nice classic design with lots of room to stretch out too!

None. Perfect as is.