Used 2000 Daewoo Nubira Consumer Reviews

Used Nubira for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Not the worst car I ever bought

darryl daewoo, 11/24/2004

Even though many people are down on these cars I have to say I have had little to know problems with this car. Of course finding parts and someone who knows the car hasn't been easy. The people at Daewoo have been very good about finding the right people to work on the car. So I have been lucky. I think the motor and transmission in the car are outstanding. Just a shame what GM did to all of us poor folks stuck with a Daewoo.

so far great car

marcy, 03/16/2003

I bought my daewoo at 23000 miles, so far it has been a great little car. Cup holders are not big enough, but other then that i have no regrets buying this classy looking car.

Daewoo Dilemma

xoloitzquintle, 12/05/2005

I purchased a Daewoo after driving one as a rental in Europe. It is a great car: reliable, well-performing, and well designed. The only problem is that Daewoo left the US market after bankruptcy making service at times difficult. Fortunately I have had no problems with the car and needs little service. I have driven the car cross-country three times. It has a comfortable ride and performs well under all conditions.

I Love My Nubira

Susan, 04/05/2006

Last year I purchased a used Daewoo Nubira 2000 SE with 72,000 miles on it. It has been a great car! The only negative thing I've noticed is that the gas mileage is not as good as I expected. After having it over a year I'm very happy with it!

Great car for the Money

Charlie, 09/17/2006

I have had this car for 3 years: No big problems.

12345...6