Used 2000 Daewoo Nubira Consumer Reviews

Used Nubira for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Did what I needed.

shaung973, 07/29/2009

Bought used (very used) as I needed a cheap and economical car. I was driving a V-8 LTD and facing long summer commutes. Drives and handles just fine. No power, but that was to be expected. It was well used and not too well maintained when I bought it, as the price I paid suggested. I have kept regular oil changes and tune ups. I did have to put in a new transmission - like I said badly maintained rather than bad product. It has no resale value so I plan to drive it until it falls apart, which is what I do with most my vehicles anyway. Has some vibration in the front end at high speeds, but all older cars do. Only downside is finding a mechanic who will work on it, parts are still reasonable

purchased used

sojona12, 03/21/2004

I bought this car used. It had a couple of dents in it, but nothing major. I thoughtit was reasonably priced . Now hopwever, in our state our inspections are stricter and this car being new as it is(2000) doesn't pass. With the company being now defunct, it is not easy obtaining parts for it as it would be with any other vehicle. I think this should be something for anyone thinking about purchasing one to think about. There are only so many places to get parts and no one to dealer to call to ask questions.

a good daewoo

rmart, 07/01/2004

60,000 + miles and still going strong!!!!

I Love My Daewoo !

roadtripsal, 08/16/2004

Bought my Nubira Wagon new 1/2001, it now has 74,000 miles and is a dream to drive. Drive 70 miles a day to work and it has never failed me. Any repairs were completed with minimal hassle, mostly the dealer's fault. Parts come from the Daewoo Parts Division in California Body in great shape, no rust, even in a snowy climate where road salt is hard on cars. I have made 6 trips to Georgia (1200 miles) and have always been comfortable. Sound system is terrific, all luxury extras were included in the price. Calamitous they no longer sell in US !!

CDX Wagon 5 speed

DanL, 09/08/2004

Bought in Sep 2000 and now has 73000 on it. Main belt broke at 52000 killing the engine but was covered on warranty. Tires do not last as long as other cars. I get 27 in town and up to 35 highway. Nice handling and brakes. Has developed a vibration in front end at 70000, and is on its 3rd battery. Power mirros quit early on. No resale so I'll keep it another year.

12345...6