Used 2000 Daewoo Nubira Consumer Reviews

Used Nubira for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Great car at excellent price

Freya, 05/17/2003

If you want a great car at an amazing price, this is it. I've put on 25k in six months, in extreme Florida heat, doing high speeds, and it is incredible. Safe, secure, good for my fat body and tall long legs (I'm five foot ten inches!). I highly reccommend this car for anyone!

So Much For That...

Shelberz, 10/16/2005

$3,000.00 USD worth of repairs within 3 months. I'm freaking out in anticipation of what’s next. I feel ashamed for purchasing this vehicle.

A disgrace to the word "Automobile".

toiletbeard, 09/02/2012

Stay far, far away from this vehicle. My Daewoo was dirt cheap ($2000 with decent mileage) and now I know why. In 2 years, I've had to replace the starter, the alternator, front & rear brake pads, the timing belt, mechanisms for the tires, 2 batteries/loads of bulbs due to the faulty wiring, various hoses, bearings and fuses, oil leaks patched every year, the sunroof broke, the CD player shorted out, all 4 door handles popped off, buttons stopped working on the dash, and more. As we speak, the high beams are stuck "on" because of the bad wiring, so I have to disconnect the battery or pull the fuse when I stop. Good luck getting replacement parts, which are expensive and hard to find.

2000 Daewoo Nubria

aeo1534, 07/29/2002

Fun to drive. A very well built car.

Well-built car

Bubcas, 09/15/2003

We bought this car almost 2 years ago for the price is right. Had no regret owning it since then and so far no problems with the car except for service maintenance every 6 months. The interior of this car is great with good speakers of the CD player. Sad to say that the company went bankrupt coz it was a very well made car compare to other name brands.

12345...6