Used 2000 Daewoo Nubira Consumer Reviews

Used Nubira for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Love the Daewoo

jimmie, 06/21/2010

In the 10 years I've owned my Nubira I've had only a handful of repairs that were needed, until this year. In Feb of this year a piece of the stainless steal exhaust system rusted out, and then 2 weeks ago the water pump dies, spraying Antifreeze on the timing belt, and then last Friday the Oil pump died. With the exception of those 2 things, and my A/C condenser rusting out, I would highly recommend this car to anyone. It now has 152,500 miles on it, and was bought brand new in 2000 with only 30 miles on it. It is still very comfortable on long trips both freeway and city, and has always started right up, no matter how cold the WI winters are. I wish GM kept this brand in business here.

2000 NUBIRA CDX

woo, 10/19/2002

I like driving my NUBIRA. I have had it for about 2 years and I really have not had any major problems. I have added a cold air intake to the car, and it has really boosted it's performance (not that it was bad).

i hate this car

shea, 11/07/2002

this is the worst mess i have ever gotten myself into i have had this "daewoo" for 2 years now and ive had nothin but trouble from it! the first few months i had it the silver around the door handles came off it's just plastic and it cuts your hands tring to get out!! the air cuts on and off and no one can tell me whats wrong wheni took it to get t fixed!! the stering colum is goin out they tell me now! you cant find parts anywhere!the cd player wont spit out the cd's!the handles in the inside 4 the gas and trunk wont open either one?! daewoo recalled the brakes hose which took 4ever to get! i have gone upside down because the company went bankrupt .

dont buy this car

Rebecca, 10/13/2002

i have this vehicle and let me tell you this, thus far there have been too many problems to list. the body and tires are NOT RELIABLE at all many problems

sucks

hehatedaewoobob, 01/24/2004

I would not wish this so called vehical on my worst enemy.No parts,waited two weeks to have faulty oil seal fixed,sensors going and did I mention no parts,hub caps peeling,tiers bald at 30,000 miles,gas cap and trunck release don,t work.very noisy at high speeds,fan very loud,no imean no resale or trade value.You better be driving this car untill you pay it off or swallow a lot of money.Did I mention no parts...

12345...6