Used 2014 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Consumer Reviews

Used Town and Country for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Going to town.

Marvin Pendergrass, 03/14/2016
Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Everything one could want in a family car. The dvd player, hard drive, and numerous outlets make long rides with the family smooth sailing. Performance may leave a little something to be desired. During uphill climbs the engine hesitates and then races a little. But all in all a good family vehicle.

Most bang for our buck!!

jewel lawrence, 01/05/2016
Touring-L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

It's perfect if you want all the luxury of a high end van but not the crazy price.....completely happy with our purchase!

Good Family Van With Some Negatives

June Keck, 07/02/2017
Touring-L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Owned a 2003 for 14yrs. So decided to go with another Town and Country. Got a 2014 30th Anniversary model. Has some advantages over the old girl: back up camera & sensors, rear cross-traffic sensors, blind spot sensors, improved acceleration and braking, great turning radius, stow-n-go seats, sliding doors are much improved, keyless entry, remote start. Has some disadvantages: the frame below the front doors hits me right on the ankle bone when I get in and out which is aggravating, transmissions shifting is a little rougher and I can hear a bearing noise when driving which might mean a rebuild down the road, seems to have more road noise as my 2003 T&C, sound system is definitely not as good as the 2003 T&C. My Biggest gripe are the tires, they suck big time. The tires on my 2003 T&C were Bridgestone Turanza EL42Bz. They were a little expensive when time to replace but well worth the price. Didn't matter the road conditions, they didn't lose their grip. The tires on the 2014 T&C are Michelin Energy Saver A/S. They are honestly one of the worst tires I've had on any vehicle I've owned. Braking is great as long as it's on dry pavement. If you have to take off quickly from a stop I chirp or spin the tires almost every time, even when trying not to. Horrible on rainy roads, not looking forward to winter. We'll be changing them hopefully to Bridgestone Turanza before winter if they have them in the new size. If not, probably will still change them, they're that bad. Dealership of course won't do anything to help with running boards or the tires.

For 30 years the leader in minivans

lisn2u, 07/14/2015
Touring-L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This 2014 T&C 30th Anniversary Edition had features and a price that gave maximum value for the money. Plenty of seating and cargo carrying options. Respectable highway gas mileage 25-27+. The 30th anniversary model has u-connect with bluetooth , Sirius Xm, and Navigation. Blind Spot Monitoring, Cross Path Detection and other options that add comfort and safety to the driving experience. Go to a dealer and compare features. Drive one. I bought my T&C at the end of the model year in 2014 (October) and saved thousands off sticker.

5 + years and going good.

Milan K, 01/29/2017
Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

After renting and driving other vehicles we rented a town and country and had a great drive with it so we ended up leasing then buying the lease. I cannot believe Chrysler has ended the T&C and went with the Pacifica. The 2017 Pacifica is nice and great features but too $$$ and the lower end doesn't have the same features - DVD, etc as the lower end T&C. That is why I bought the lease. Great car for road trips, long trips. No breakdowns. Only had a shock replaced and a bolt tightened under warranty. Other than that seems this was a good year.

12345...8