Used 2010 Chrysler Town and Country Consumer Reviews - 53 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chrysler Town and Country

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:

Love it!
By Darlene Morris

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Just purchased this van and I love it so far. We traded in a 2007 odyssey that was very over rated in my opinion. This van has a nicer look, it rides smoother and has every thing we need. The price was great, I can see keeping this van a while.

Power doors and hatch, cargo space, looks smooth ride

none yet

Love this van!
By Chip Neal

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Although this is my first Chrysler van, it certainly won't be my last Chrysler Town&Country! My current Town&Country Limited's ride is unreal. It's ultra smooth and has very little wind noise which mean passengers in the rear can carry-on conversations with those in the front of the van. In addition to this, the 4.0 engine has plenty of pep--a drastic change from vans I had before!

- the 4.0 engine, the satellite radio with 6 speakers, 6 speed transmission really cuts down the RPM

how do you improve perfection?

Luxury at a great price
By KB

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased '10 T&C Touring Plus, and so far we love it. Test drove/read reviews on Toyota Sienna and Honda, but decided on T&C. First, price was going to be at least $5k less than comparables, and the T&C actually is more loaded than even these comparable competitors, and most of these features are standard on Touring Plus.(I drive an Acura MDX, so I know about luxury options.) TV screens in both 2nd and 3rd rows is awesome, and love that they can watch same DVD or 2 different DVDs at the same time. T&C has also figured out that regardless of the color of the leather seats, the floor carpet should be black. Didn't want the "Blind Spot Assist" option, but now wouldn't go without it.

2 TVs that work together or play 2 DVDs at same time; Blind Spot assist option; 2nd row heated seats; huge extra storage in from of 2nd row when not stowing seats; power side doors and rear lift gate; auto-start remote; rain- sensing wipers; auto-dimming side mirrors and headlights.

Green display and overhead lighting glow is fine, but then make radio/nav color primarily green too (not blue). Don't go white on the side and ceiling fabric; center console feels cheap; Find some way to give 3rd row another 2 inches of legroom.

Love it!
By DGRYAN

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car! We usually drive luxury cars - traded a Jaguar for this one - and the T & C Limited is every bit as nice. The interior is roomy, very comfortable, well designed with every convenience and despite reviews, the interior is very pretty and not at all cheap looking or feeling. We just drove it 1200 miles and it rides and handles very well. I was afraid it would feel too big but now I jump in and drive it everywhere. I never thought we would own a minivan but now I don't think we'll ever be without one. I love all the electronics. My only complaint is that at this price, all the owners' manual should be included. We have to buy them or download from the internet.

Stow and Go seats - that was the main selling point for us as we travel between winter and summer homes and didn't want to have the seats left in one place as we need the space to travel. Also love the electronics, nav system, hard drive for music, uConnect phone, etc.

Improve the gas mileage and provide all the manuals.

Annoying alignment
By jeff

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Ever since my test ride the vehicle has had a tendency to drift to the right. It has been in the shop 5 times in the last 10 months to try to correct the drifting. The last effort the dealer made was to remove the factory struts and install new ones that allow more adjustment. It is better with these but there is still a noticeable steering imbalance. The head man at the dealer said that the 2008-2010 models are extremely tight. any variance in the alignment and the vehicle wont drive straight. Its annoying to drive around in a new vehicle and always having to steer it defensively! Test drive your vehicle first before you sign on the dotted line.