Used 2008 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Consumer Reviews - 226 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:

Death trap
By Joanna

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I recently had my sunroof literally explode on me and my children sounded like a bomb and glass went flying...no car in front of us so the whole its was a rock isnt working for me ...hit a bird uhh no the window is flat .....i tried multiple times to get ahold of company was basically told to f off on all accounts .....DO NOT BUY ANY VEHICLE FROM THIS COMPANY THEY DONT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT....i was told they cover glass for 1 year 1 year after that it'S ok to drive around in a bomb ready to explode class all over your family ....i also have a ford fusion they had problems with air bags not only did they replace it but i was give a rental to use til problem was taken care of .....back to ford for me ....this company lost my business.....just sad a company selling family vehicles doesnt care about the safety of my family

10 years of no breakdowns.
By jhnep2117

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car new. It has given me 10 years of trouble free driving. It got a new battery and rear brakes. Everything else came from the factory, including the tires that are still on it. Granted it only has 35,925 miles, it still has 10 years of wear. The only problems I had was from all the recalls. Never buy the first year of a model change. I had a '87 Voyager SE, '97 Grand Caravan SE,'08 Town + Country LX. Every van got better. Less mechanical problems and more creature comforts. At the present I have a '18 Pacifica Touring Plus. I hope it is as good or better than my Town + Country was.

cruizing
By paul

like the room an 3 row seating, like the way it rides and handles

Well maintained original owner
By Andy

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Vehicle looks as good as it preforms

Good all around vehicle
By Randel

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Really comfortable to drive ,handles well and descent mpg for vehicle size. Good for occasional cargo moving with the stow n go seating, great for camping trips and just a really good all around van.