Used 1997 Chrysler LHS Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used LHS for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...234567

Pros
Cons

A Ford man buys a Chrysler

Andrew Moore, 03/26/2008
4dr Sedan

As much as I love Ford cars/trucks, I have owned 5 in my short 20 year existence on the earth, and I liked them all, but when I went to purchase my 6th vehicle, I said to myself that i would consider other makes of cars, but No GM products, bleh! My first look for a new car, a 1999 Ford Escort, it was a smoker's car, too many small things made me question it, and I decided to look at other car lot, and I looked for something under $3,000. I found a Chrysler LHS, I loved it from the start, drove it, looked it over, BS-ed with the dealer, got them to knock off a $100 or so bucks, I drove it 250 miles to home, no problems,a good Chrysler product for sure, nice luxury car, forget Cadillac!

Love this car

donnatella, 04/01/2008
4dr Sedan

I purchased this car new in 1997, and it now has 197,000 miles. It has reliably been up steep mountain passes, crossed country several times with great comfort. After all these miles it is beginning to show its years as it's currently overheating. I'm wondering if it's time to put the "Do Not Resuscitate" sign on. However, I'm having difficulty letting go. I may give it one more check-up. If this car was still available I would buy another.

1...234567