Used 2013 Chrysler 200 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 22 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Chrysler 200 Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 200 model:

Like the car, HATE the problems
By Danyelle Thompson

2013 Chrysler 200 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have had three Chryslers. Two sebrings and now this piece of junk. I love the car its self, but that is probably because I've already owned 2 more exactly like it. I paid way too much for what it was worth. I have not had heat the past year and a half I have owned this car. Now that it is getting cold again I literally have nothing but cold air coming out. I have to replace the heater core. The part is not expensive, but the labor is since it is a 12-hour job or two-day job. So now, once again, I am having to go car shopping. This time though, it WILL NOT be a Chrysler.

Good second-hand car.
By Tom P.

2013 Chrysler 200 Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Good car not a lot of room rise of little choppy other than that the interior is nice and handles good on the road fuel economy could be a little better other than that it's pretty good car.

Love my Chrysler 200!
By Elsie Davison

2013 Chrysler 200 Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have owned by Chrysler 200 since it was new in 2013. It is a comfortable, reliable and perfect for what I need.

Severely under appreciated!!
By Jim

2013 Chrysler 200 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I don't get all of the terrible "professional" reviews for this car... This is the 3rd Chrysler/ Dodge I've owned over the past 12 years with 0 issues. I have a 2013 200 Limited currently, and a 2016 Fusion Titanium, and I honestly trust the 200 more. The fusion has been back to the dealer going on 6 times now with this or that going wrong. The fusion has more features, but is just a cluster of nonsense all across the board compared to the simple yet beautiful layout in the 200. It is an extremely solid feeling driver, in both handling and quiet ride.

Please don't buy this car.
By Matt

2013 Chrysler 200 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

All the electric windows stopped working. Heat stopped working. Both headlights blew and melted brackets. Transmission kicks hard and knocks when down shifting and doesn't change gear sometime when downshifting. My wife bought car though I warned about Chrysler products.