Used 2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Trailblazer for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

I Dig It

Dave, 01/30/2010
SS 4dr SUV w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I get a little over 16 mpg average with fairly aggressive driving. I can't complain for what I get. Suspension was too stiff so I softened a little. Perfect now. VERY fun to drive. Its my work truck. People always asking what the heck it is-- SS's are rare around here.

Nice SUV

Bruce, 10/21/2007
SS 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is a fun SUV. Not to be mistaken for a real off road SUV. The fuel mileage is better than the manufacturer says, I'm getting 16.57 mpg. I am looking forward to increasing the horsepower. If you are looking forward to a fun SUV with horsepower this is the SUV for you.

Enjoy every moment of the drive!

thesubwaypushe, 04/14/2013
SS 4dr SUV AWD w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

It took me about two seconds into the test drive to turn to my friend in the back seat and yell, "This is my truck!" And I didn't care that the salesperson heard me. That's how excited I was as I settled into the bolstered leather seats and hit the accelerator. Then after a mile or so, I realized this was a very special truck. It drives like a sports car and truly tugs at your soul when it hits you with that attractive engine note. Going out to the winding curves of Long Island or the hilly moutains in the country is such a treat. It feels like a true muscle CAR of yesteryear, is extremely comfortable, and looks great as well. Vroooooom!!! Chris Thomasel

TrailBlazer SS: SSweet.

Matt Peters, 11/04/2007
SS 4dr SUV w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Not many changes for 2008, but all together the vehicle is a fun and comfortable muscle-truck. The throttle response at all rpm ranges is strong and allows for a fun drive. The tight sport-tuned suspension leaves one with the feeling of driving a car much lower to the ground. The sound of the Corvette LS-2 engine is evident at idle and even more so in high rpm. The full option electronic interior with heated seats and leather/suede wrapping make for a feeling of luxury most GM SUV's don't allow for. Overall, the SS is very sporty in exterior and interior styling, strong horsepower, and tight suspension with the interior luxury factors making it desirable for even standard SUV fans.

High-Tech ... But Still Some 'Retro'!

tknrg, 05/19/2008
SS 4dr SUV w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The "TBSS Experience" is as close as you're going to come today to getting a true sense of the good old glory days of the historic "Chevy SS" muscle cars of the '60s and early '70s! This vehicle not only recreates the feeling of the "SS power cruisers" of the past - - but it has handling, ride, comfort, and convenience features that go well beyond most vehicles (car, SUV, or truck) on the road today, especially in its price-range. This is an all- around, truly fine, American-made, limited production vehicle! Pretty spectacular all-around!