Used 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Consumer Reviews

Used Trailblazer for Sale
Select your model:
12345...61

Pros
Cons

Love it almost

terrye, 07/16/2008
LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Love this vehicle in everyway except have had numerous problems with transmission. Would recommend this vehicle but Chevy needs to improve the transmission design.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WITH THESE PROBLEMS?

pcashotgun, 01/11/2004
LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I HAVE HAD THIS VEHICLE IN THE SERVICE DEPT SINCE TWO MONTHS AFTER PURCHASE, THE BRAKE AND BLINKER LIGHTS ARE CONSTANTLY GOING BAD AND THE SERVICE ENGINE SOON LIGHT HAS BEEN ON OVER 5 TIMES, THEY HAVE PUT A NEW GAS TANK IN IT AND I HAVE HAD FRONT AND REAR AC PROBLEMS WITH THIS VEHICLE,I LIKE THE LOOK AND FEEL OF THIS VEHICLE WHEN AND IF I AM ABLE TO DRIVE IT.

Best SUV

Alan, 10/28/2005
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Exceptional value with all the bells and whistles. Plenty of power from the 4.2L. Great handling and firm ride. XM/Bose system with navigation well worth the option. Comfort is quite good with power seat,heater and pedals options. 17" wheels gives a slightly better ride than the standard 16". Never had a warranty claim to date with 21,000 miles. Mileage of 15/21.

ChevyTrailblazerLT

SuperSUV, 01/15/2006
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Great truck, not some flimsy thing like others on the market. Chevy trucks are able to tow heavy loads, too. Fabulous in the snow. Buy a cheap import SUV, get a cheap SUV.

What a waste!!

drum121181, 08/30/2011
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this vehicle in Feb. Ran great for 5 months. In the last month I've spent $1850 on repairs!! Accelerator pedal position sensor, the computer, and the thermostat. All one week after the other. Now it's been stalling on me for the past week. The shop can't seem to find anything wrong with it, but they want to to actually stall on them so they can see what's wrong with it. It cranks back up after it stalls. The radio also screws up, but it was replaced by previous owner. I def got a crappy deal out of this one. I like the size since I'm a musician. But overall....I should have gotten the Pathfinder!!

12345...61