Used 2010 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Tahoe for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

It is what it is

Content 4 now, 08/12/2018
LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Strong, powerful, safe and great for family trips which we often take to get away from city life. However a few trips in the brakes started to make a squealing noise, inside molding strangely started to completely come undone and the greatest mystery of all the dash board crack. However the truck still performs at a high level on the high transportating me and the family in pure comfort.

Beautiful Ride

Rams wife, 04/28/2019
LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I paid cash and got a great deal, I love this car, it feels so safe

My 2010 Lemon

angela30, 01/21/2012
LS 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

My new 2010 Tahoe begin breaking down at 3500 miles. At 3500 the oil pressure guage was replaced and within 24 hrs it broke down again. When I took it in it had 100 malfunction codes now denied by Alexandria Chevy. I have returned the vehicle numerous times to the same dealership who claim each and every time there is nothing wrong. The vehicle's dash has gone out, the doors lock by themselves, the radio changes stations by itself, the oil and tach gauge bob and swing. Now the brakes squeak. The car has 9000 miles on it and it's been an absolute nightmare dealing with these problems.

Very disappointed

Anna Cozzone, 08/05/2010
LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

The driving would be great if it did not stall in the middle of driving down the highway or road! They do not want to admit there is a BIG problem. There are other people with this issue!

Bought a Lemon

meachamd, 03/25/2010
LTZ 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I believe I bought a Tahoe that was built on a Friday (or maybe Monday depending how you look at it). I purchase it Feb 13, 2010 and it immediately had a vibration that would drive you crazy. Very uncomfortable to drive/ride in. Not sure what is causing the problem. Dealer has had it more then me. Wish I had gone to Nissan and brought another Pathfinder.