Skip to main content

$51,100

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Get the diesel!

Mark B, 11/08/2021
RST 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 10A)

Just took delivery of our 2022 Suburban RST 4WD with the 3.0L Duramax diesel (Edmunds didn’t show option to select this engine for my review). New for this year is a 12” digital instrument cluster which can be customized many different ways. We love the sheer size and roominess of this vehicle. Have only put a couple hundred miles on it so far but already average 26 MPG highway. For a vehicle this size the diesel is a no-brainer and it comes with the same torque as the 6.2L gas V8.

7 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the Chevrolet Suburban
View Offers
Chevrolet.com

Nervous….. But thrilled.

HondaGuy, 05/07/2022
RST 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 10A)

I’ll be honest. We’re a Honda family. For years & years we have purchased nothing but Honda for the reliability, comfort & fuel economy. However, we now possess the need to tow, and Honda didn’t have a viable V8 option. After extensive research on large 3 row SUVs. We decided on the Suburban. For the 75k price tag, I admit, it could have more to set itself apart from the competition…. I mean, no LED brake lights?? Come on Chevy. With this being said, this SUV is awesome, we just turned over 3,000 miles, and I am blown away. Fit & finish is spectacular, and they really had a family in mind when crafting these SUVs. Driving it is pure fun, the roar of the engine along with its cloud like maneuverability are incredible. I will also add, the Bose audio surround sound is mesmerizing, far & away the best speaker system I’ve ever had. Why am I nervous? Reliability - reliability - reliability. After reading about others experiences with their 2021 model year Suburbans I am terrified. I do have the 100k mile bumper to bumper extended warranty. But lifter failures, leaks, suspension issues all appear to plague the 21’ - I am just hoping we got the good of the bunch, and they worked out issues for 22. We will have to see I guess. 9.5/10 EXCELLENT SUV for those who need a family hauler, as well as a tow machine, and want to do it with class.

5 out of 5 stars

Diesel Suburban - Best SUV Yet!

VIN Diesel, 03/15/2022
LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 10A)

We purchased a 2022 Diesel Suburban; it's been everything we expected and more. Very roomy, comfortable, yet handles more like a mid-sized SUV instead of the large BEAST it is. Diesel is the way to go too; great mileage, we're getting around 22 - 25 in mixed town driving, and closer to 30 on the freeway at about 75MPH. I expect it to get better as we get more miles on it and when summer blended diesel fuel is available, still winter here in Michigan and the "winter blend" is still being sold a the pump; slightly less BTU's in the winder blend to keep it from gelling in cold weather. An absolutely outstanding vehicle with nicer performance, comfort, power and amazing fuel economy. NOTE: Diesel was not an option in the selection, but this one is the 3.0 Straight 6 Diesel.

Build Your Suburban
At a Glance:
  • 7 Trims
  • $51,700starting MSRP
Build & PriceChevrolet.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges. Some colors are extra cost. See dealer for details.

2022 Z71 package 6.2

Nicko Christidis, 04/09/2022
High Country 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 10A)

Awesome truck! Enough said.

Great SUV

J W, 03/11/2022
High Country 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 10A)

We are very happy with our Suburban it has been great so far lots of room plenty of power good on fuel for its size.