Skip to main content

Used Silverado 2500HD for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

American Work Horse

chevyguy9, 08/25/2012
2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4dr Crew Cab Work Truck Rwd SB (6.0L 8cyl 5M)

This truck is absolutly outstanding. Before I owned it, a rancher out in the Houston area owned it. He had to haul horse trailers, trailers with hay bales, tractors, you name it. From what the dealership told us, the previous owner had it stuck in a river for three days. The only thing needing replacement was the computer system. Since we have had it, all i have had to replace was a fuel pump. ive dont everything imaginable in this truck. I can cruise at 85 no problem. You wouldent even know that my 30' rv was behind the truck because it doesnt strain the engine at all. This truck is perfect for anything. No matter what you put it through, it wont stop. EVER

Also Consider
5 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the GMC SIERRA 1500 LIMITED
View Offers
GMC.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Andria, 03/28/2006
2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4dr Crew Cab LS Rwd SB (6.0L 8cyl 5M)

After 17 months of owning this truck and 30,000 miles of hard towing ruff winter driving, I love this truck. Not one thing has gone wrong, only routine maintance done. This truck drives the same as it did 17 months ago. Big and roomy for the kids we take this truck on all of our family outings, it's like driving a luxury car. I get about 18 miles per gallon going 65/75 on the hihgway and about 15 in the city. Hauling I get about 14MPG fully loaded of 12,000lbs towing. Cannot complain. I also used Biodiesel in my truck and got great gas mileage. almost 20MPG on highway. Plus the engine ran better. Just can not find it where I live. Buy this truck.

4.63 out of 5 stars

2005 Chev Duramax

Richard, 12/11/2005
2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 5M)

Having driven 1/2 tons for several years this is my first HD and I consider a "real truck". Very comfortable for the family and we don't even notice the sound of the Duramax listening to XM on my bose speakers. Love towing our 5th. wheel and recently did a long vacation trip through 4 states. Kind of reassuring having been approached many times by "old timers" just to tell me what an awesome tow vehicle we have. Have not had any problems in the first year and look for many more to come. (former Dodge truck owner).

4.75 out of 5 stars

Excellent truck

Andria, 04/22/2005
2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 5M)

I have the duramax Diesel. I love this truck. I haul a 3 horse gooseneck and never know it's there. Handles great in the snow, gas mileage not bad for a big truck. No problems at all with it. I have had this truck going on 6 months have put 8,500 miles on it and it drives like it did the first day i bought it. I love this truck..

4.38 out of 5 stars

Comfortable & reliable

G Nizin, 01/31/2006
2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4dr Crew Cab LT Rwd SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

As with my previous Silverado, this vehicle has proved to be reliable,and comfortable. It is used to pull a utility trailer, & has done so, with no problem. OnStar is great for peace of mind & XM for entertainment on the long hauls.

12345...6