Used 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:

Right Truck , For the right Time. Great job. GM.
By Richard Riviezzo

2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab LT 2dr Regular Cab 6.5 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Easy to drive, & getting in & out.. Great MPG. Min Service @ GM Dealer. No Issues ever. Nice features for today's driving. Comfortable on Trips, & Quiet .

Fleet purchase
By Nick Falletta

2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 8 ft. LB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Purchased 5 at one time. Chevy has a great program and this truck has done very well for us. Currently all 5 have 100K or more and we will look at Silverados again this year for fleet replacement.

Nice basic truck
By Ben Robinson

The truck that I purchased is a basic work truck. It has manual locks, windows and mirrors, but it has Bluetooth and steering wheel controls, go figure. It sucks the gas if you drive it hard, just like any other vehicle. It is a comfortable ride, especially when hauling something. It does ride like a truck when empty, but not too bad. The V8 is powerful, and it makes me feel more like a real man! Haha! So far so good. I've driven the truck a little over 400 miles since I bought it, and I am still on that first tank of gas that the dealership bought, and it's been 4 weeks. Pretty amazing in my opinion!

*Update* - It still runs like a champ. The only problem I have with it is minor and my fault. I miss the power windows, locks and mirrors. Other than that, I am thoroughly enjoying the truck. I'm getting ready to take my first long trip and I'm curious to see how well it rides and guzzles the gas. Oh, one more thing. The aux input sounds HORRIBLE compared to the radio, CDs or MP3s disc. Very flat and monotone and quiet. But that is all superficial, the truck runs like a beast! Not had ANY problems so far.