Used 1999 Chevrolet S-10 Consumer Reviews

Used S-10 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

Great Truck!

Chris, 03/03/2019
LS 2dr Regular Cab LB

Purchased new, driven daily 315k before Head Gasket went. Put another used motor in, now has 392k still going. WOW!

The Mule

The Mule, 09/01/2010

Fairly well buit truck although I like Ford. Everything with this truck is well build and fairly easy to take care of and operate.Also the v6 vortec. Easy to control larger 2-3 horse, horse trailers.

This one's a keeper

Jo Momma, 09/27/2004

Im not rich, so I looked for something reasonable. The S-10 has satisfied me in all aspects save for one. Its smooth lines give it a sporty look, and with a few minor engine adjustments give it a rumble and growl that lead many to believe it is a V-8. The black interior glistens in the sun when I give it its weekly Armor All treatment (the only for the interior complaint is that in california heat you need breathable seats. Finally my truck may sound like a V-8 but really it is a V-4, the only thing keeping me here is the fact that it is a stick shift otherwise this vehicle would be way too slow.

To bad they stopped making them.

VTorres, 11/01/2005

I was looking for a basic 4wd compact pickup truck with 36k miles or less with a v6 for under $10k. After 40k miles I have had zero problems with it. I get 19-21 mpg. It uses no oil.

Best small truck

DECline, 04/13/2003

It was sad to see it go...

12345...9