Used 1992 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Consumer Reviews - 20 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific S-10 Blazer model:

Love my 92 S10 blazer
By Eric Gladman Sr

1992 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer 2dr SUV

I found this truck sitting in my friends driveway been sitting for 2 years summer and winter in Ohio. her son drove it from california got married and left it for dead,she said she was going to junk it took a look under the hood and found a broken coil wire. She let me have it for $300. I put a coil wire and new battery and fresh gas it stated on the first try and has 278,448 miles its been a year later and stills starts firt time every time no rust and just replaced a heater core and water Cpump, i will always love this blazer i drive it every day and have a 2016 Camry lol

BLAZINBEAST
By blazinhard

1992 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer 2dr SUV

bought this bub for 500 bones, shes got 226 k miles and she still gets it, best truck for the price, allways fires up, neva leaves me hangin yo, she da bomb, i <3 this truck.

everything dawg

none

My Truck
By Laurie Lea

1992 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Tahoe 4dr SUV 4WD

I love my S10 Blazer. I bought it in 2002 with 76,000 miles and now has 250,000. Never fails to start even when -20+ degrees. It has plenty of power(4.3L TBI) and gets decent gas mileage 18mpg city 24mpg highway. It has typical Chevy rust as it is 18 yrs. old. The only thing I am not happy with is the electronic 4WD. vac.actuator switch went out and got fluid in vac.actuator. We manually pull cable to engage front Diff. and still use button on dash.What helps is to use 4X4 all year round (use when driving;gravel,yard,field)this helps system lubricate parts.

I think everything abt. my truck is great

4X4 electronic shift system. The vac.Actuator switch can go bad and allow tranny fluid to bleed into vac. system. Also, the electronic control module can seize up and it is very expensive. with all the smart people they could have thought of a better set up.all S10 push button are the same.

Awesome!
By sean2929

1992 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Tahoe 2dr SUV

I purchased a 92 s10 Blazer Tahoe, for my sons 15th b-day and it had 226,223 miles on it. Ran great surprisingly until an episode with the woods with a broken motor mount and the transmission kept on popping into neutral and eventually blew it up. But we dropped another 4.3 in it and this time we added some major modifications performance wise. But definitely dependable and he absolutely loves it!

how tough the the transmission is and the POWER it comes with. but this truck has incredible towing power.

the turn signal/ cruise/ wiper handle breaks often, and door handles go bad real fast.

nice
By gregger

1992 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Tahoe 4dr SUV 4WD

i don't own this vehicle anymore but it was the best vehicle i've ever owned it never got stuck i beat on it alot and it prolly would still be running good if i didn't mud bog with it so much but over all i miss this vehicle alot

lightweight fourwheel drive it goes everywhere

starter wires are extremely hard to get at