Skip to main content

$11,499

Used Colorado for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
    Cons
    3 out of 5 stars

Expect about 10 years life

romulan1, 09/21/2014
    2011 Chevrolet Colorado LT1 2dr Regular Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the truck new in 2011. Regular cab 1 Lt 4X4 Currently the frame rails have rust up and down them. I expect the rust to eat through the thin frame rails in less than 10 years from now. My 99 Dakota has thicker frame rails and also more black paint on them.

Also Consider
    7 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
    Check out current offers on the GMC Canyon Elevation
    View Offers
    GMC.com
    *The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details.

3.88 out of 5 stars

Very Dissapointed

nickb85, 01/17/2013
    2011 Chevrolet Colorado LT1 2dr Regular Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

After having 2 friends buying colorados and the good review i went and bought a new one in august 2011. I just bought the lt1 2wd with auto trans. For first month everything was great. Then when starting truck it would spit and sputter until it made this weird vacuum noise. took to dealer and they put new parts on and still didnt help. Then my turn signal switch started messing up. Last but not least when starting it makes a bad chain dragging noise that we have yet to figure out. this happened with less then 4k miles and i keep extra good care of my vehicles. Looking to trade in for a import truck. my 95z28 with 130k miles has no problems. but a new truck has a lot. I wouldnt buy again.