Used 2010 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

$12,877

Used Colorado for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Great Truck

BestShopper, 08/08/2010

This is my second Colorado Z71 Crew Cab. Loved my 2004, so bought another one. Based on my research, it has the best mileage in its class. Ride is great for a truck. People often comment on the nice ride. Back seat is very roomy.

New Truck

whitedl, 01/01/2010

The Colorado I purchased has chrome accents and running boards. With the 17 inch aluminum wheels and metallic paint it is very sporty and looks good. The ride is smooth and the 5 cylinder engine has plenty of snap. The leather interior is nice, the only thing I do not like is the console area and heat/AC controls. For as nice as everything else is that part seems a bit cheaply done.

comfortable ride and very quiet

Lloyd Croskey, 11/02/2016
LT1 4dr Crew Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 4A)

The quietest vehicle I've ever owned

FIRST TIME COLORADO OWNER

B.J.N, 04/05/2010

We wanted a 4wd crew cab the full sized trucks were way to expensive for what we needed a truck for so we found this truck and test drove it it was quiet smooth and has plenty of power it had all the options we wanted plus a rebate .We had a 2006 sierra regular cab and think our new truck rides just as good plus has many more options being an LT2 very happy so far

Excellent in every way but power

Lloyd C, 10/17/2016
LT1 4dr Crew Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 4A)

I bought it new in 2010. The 2.9 engine is a little small, but great in every other way.

Don't buy

Not Happy, 11/15/2010

Do not buy this vehicle. If you only have a 10 minute drive to and from work OK but as long as it doesn't snow. Don't worry about talking on your cell phone. There is so much interior noise at times you can't. Only good thing, I didn't have to pay for it. The price is our of line with quality. Poor gas mileage, only gets 19mph with the inline 5cyl. Rough ride and uncomfortable seats. Could this be one reason why Chevy needed a bail-out.

2010 colorado Z71

Jeff, 08/24/2010

Purchased in February 2010 (actually Oct/09) was told delivery would be 6-8 weeks, it arrived in 17 weeks. Love the truck's styling, and comfort but, have had rear spring bushings replaced, wiper transmission replaced, wiper switch replaced and front wind- shield re-sealed. Still have a "clunk" noise when turning corners, all before 2,400 km. 4,100 km now but gas mileage is poor, 17 city, 21 highway [mpg]. I drive it nice not hard.

51050