Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Colorado for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

Great Truck

BestShopper, 08/08/2010
2010 Chevrolet Colorado LT1 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)

This is my second Colorado Z71 Crew Cab. Loved my 2004, so bought another one. Based on my research, it has the best mileage in its class. Ride is great for a truck. People often comment on the nice ride. Back seat is very roomy.

Also Consider
7 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the GMC Canyon Elevation
View Offers
GMC.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details.

4.88 out of 5 stars

New Truck

whitedl, 01/01/2010
2010 Chevrolet Colorado LT1 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)

The Colorado I purchased has chrome accents and running boards. With the 17 inch aluminum wheels and metallic paint it is very sporty and looks good. The ride is smooth and the 5 cylinder engine has plenty of snap. The leather interior is nice, the only thing I do not like is the console area and heat/AC controls. For as nice as everything else is that part seems a bit cheaply done.

5 out of 5 stars

comfortable ride and very quiet

Lloyd Croskey, 11/02/2016
2010 Chevrolet Colorado LT1 4dr Crew Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 4A)

The quietest vehicle I've ever owned

FIRST TIME COLORADO OWNER

B.J.N, 04/05/2010
2010 Chevrolet Colorado LT2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)

We wanted a 4wd crew cab the full sized trucks were way to expensive for what we needed a truck for so we found this truck and test drove it it was quiet smooth and has plenty of power it had all the options we wanted plus a rebate .We had a 2006 sierra regular cab and think our new truck rides just as good plus has many more options being an LT2 very happy so far

4 out of 5 stars

No issues!!

Adam K, 07/12/2021
2010 Chevrolet Colorado LT1 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)

I bought this truck used a few years ago. It had 68k miles and now I’m at 108k. No issues what so ever. Everyone seems to be more comfortable in the backseat then the front,(including my wife @6’0”). I enjoy the truck, it pulls my pop up without hesitation, and I even sleep in the box under the topper from time to time. The only complaints I would have are wind noise at highway speeds and the fact the my gas pedal leg will get cramped after long drives. And I have made many long trips driving other vehicles with no cramping. My truck is the crew cab, 4x4 with no trim level badging and it has the 3700 I-5 engine. Yes, I would recommend this truck to others.

2 out of 5 stars