Used 2010 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Colorado for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Great Truck

BestShopper, 08/08/2010

This is my second Colorado Z71 Crew Cab. Loved my 2004, so bought another one. Based on my research, it has the best mileage in its class. Ride is great for a truck. People often comment on the nice ride. Back seat is very roomy.

New Truck

whitedl, 01/01/2010

The Colorado I purchased has chrome accents and running boards. With the 17 inch aluminum wheels and metallic paint it is very sporty and looks good. The ride is smooth and the 5 cylinder engine has plenty of snap. The leather interior is nice, the only thing I do not like is the console area and heat/AC controls. For as nice as everything else is that part seems a bit cheaply done.

comfortable ride and very quiet

Lloyd Croskey, 11/02/2016
LT1 4dr Crew Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 4A)

The quietest vehicle I've ever owned

Solid Little Truck

Nathan R, 01/22/2019
LT1 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)

This little truck is absolutely solid. I don't tow anything, but I do work in enterprise-scale IT, and constantly load multiple heavy servers that are 90-100lbs each in the bed, or all of my camping supplies for me and the 3 friends riding with. In the last 3 years and 30k miles, I've had no mechanical issues other than replacing the fuel level sensor in the gas tank and other general maintenance (hub bearings at 100k, tires, etc). I did proceed to reach out to the 355 nation forum to get minor, tasteful upgrades, such as a ported throttle body and "supersparks" coil-over spring delete mods, which have woken up this motor nicely! For a 5 cyl, it's very torquey (and sounds great with a Flowmaster Super 44), and I've taken it trailing through national forests in treacherous weather, through creeks and streams, with a full load in the cab and the bed, never getting stuck or stranded. As my daily driver on the interstate and around town to work sites, its very smooth and a great ride. My only complaint is the GM plastic interior. There's a couple of HVAC vents and the dash that rub and pop from occasion of plastic-on-plastic rubbing, and it's mildly annoying. But, the reliability I've had out of this motor and transmission, I'll overlook plastic aesthetics everyday to know I'm getting in a truck that'll always get me where I'm going. I will happily drive it til it dies... if it does.

FIRST TIME COLORADO OWNER

B.J.N, 04/05/2010

We wanted a 4wd crew cab the full sized trucks were way to expensive for what we needed a truck for so we found this truck and test drove it it was quiet smooth and has plenty of power it had all the options we wanted plus a rebate .We had a 2006 sierra regular cab and think our new truck rides just as good plus has many more options being an LT2 very happy so far