Used 1995 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Consumer Reviews

$865 - $1,822

Used C/K 1500 Series for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Are you kidding?

Rich, 11/15/2010

I have had this beauty since November of 1995. Never has she let me down. She now has 278,000 and I just came back from a 3 week hunt in the mountains of Arizona. I used the 4 wheel drive. She was up and down muddy roads, in the snow, and up steep grades. I never worried for a second that she wouldn't make it. I will never sell or trade. I'm thinking of including her in my will.

Chevy Quality

lurod2001, 05/19/2008

Have had this truck since brand new. Currently has 145000 miles and still going strong. Starts right away, drives anywhere, pulls great and gas mpg not too bad for such a big vehicle. In my opinion, this is the best chevy body, after the body from the 68-72 years. The interior looks brand new. I had a coat of scotchguard applied from the dealer when I bought it. I have had lots of vehicles, both American and Japanese, from 50k vehicles to a recent Scion Xb and I got to say this is the only vehicle I've kept for this long. I tell my 7 year old son he will be driving this truck to (if gas is not $10 a gallon!). There are a lot of Chevys on the road---250k for his truck is the norm.

1995 K1500

vtman731, 10/23/2010

I bought this truck for $300.00 it had 206000 miles on it. It was a plow truck it was beat to death i spent $1000.00 on parts and it runs great it has a 350 in it the eng does not burn any oil i hall wood great all around work truck

1995 Silverado Extended Cab

spike_n58, 04/08/2013
C1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this truck about 2 week's ago, She had 122,200 mile's. Everything work's, and run's smooth as a kitten purring. The v6 is plenty of power for what I use it for. It get's excellent gas mileage. My wife love's it, She has a 2010 cobalt, and she drive's the truck more than the car! The service engine soon light come's on every now and then, I can't seem to find anything wrong with it, I think It's a short. Also it is a 5 speed automatic.

1995 chevy W/T 1500 4.3 5 speed

aman95, 08/28/2013

166,000 miles runs and drives like it just came off show room floor! Love this truck! 4.3 has plenty of power, great on gas, perfect running condition, no check engine light!

A dependable truck

airluetzow, 04/09/2002

A good truck lacking only a little power. The newer vortec chevy's will outperform this older TBI engine model, but it is still a brut when you put the pedal down. The interior is nice with easy to reach controls and nicely placed cupholders. Great looking truck, especially after a wax. No major mechanical problems, except replacing the muffler, but that is to be expected. Great for 4-wheeling. Overall a dependable, nice riding truck.

Old Girl

UnckleGunk, 09/24/2008

I bought this truck before moving up to Alaska. Just went over 100 thousand miles last month (Aug 08). Only had to change a water pump. I love my ole girl!

awesome truck

russ, 02/13/2010

I bought this truck brand new. Now have 311,700 miles on all around excellent service. Had to put some major repairs but no drive train repairs as yet. Starter just went out. New A/C, Booster pump, wiper control/high low beam control radio and water pump. Hope to run it to 500,000 still looks great and ride is superior. Never did do good on gas but that's a truck. Been across country 3 times ready to go again. I think I have the highest mileage of most any 1995 Silverado on the road today. Always serviced on schedule.

Best truck I've ever owned

Richst, 08/05/2002

What can I say? 198,000 miles and it is only recently that I have had to replace a few inexpensive parts (water pump and thermostat). The AC blasts cold air. It's only been tuned twice in 7 years and passes air quality inspection year after year. It's been in deep snow, sand , mud, and just about everything else and has never let me down. I love this truck

Great Truck

HydroADSL, 10/07/2002

Well over 200,000km and still going. Awesome pick up and go with the 350 V8 and the 5-Speed. Controls are easy to see and operate. Looks great when shes all polished up.

51050