Used 1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Consumer Reviews

Used C/K 1500 Series for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...8

Pros
Cons
4.5 out of 5 stars

Unstoppable.

Doug, 12/29/2008
C1500 Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab LB

Bought in 2008, I'm the third owner. Recently broke 327,000 miles. The first engine and transmission were replaced at around 260,000 miles. It has the 4.3 Vortec V6 and is far more powerful than I expected. Mine is 2wd and a blast to drive, will smoke tires and kick the back end out, no problem, while still hauling me to school and work every day. The gas mileage is pretty decent for a pickup, although nothing to write home about. That's not why I bought it. Interior is large (for a regular cab). Doors are gigantic and there is an incredible amount of legroom. Will fit 3 adults without too much complaint. Amazingly reliable, runs well in all weather, and doesn't let me down, ever.

02/24/03 Truck Rating

hotrod44, 02/24/2003
K1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab 4WD LB

The truck has been an excellent buy and maintenance free since the day I bought it.

5 out of 5 stars

This has been a GREAT truck!

Drrazorback, 07/28/2003
C1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab Stepside SB

I bought this truck, sold it to someone else, and bought it BACK from them! This has been the BEST truck I have ever had! With 241,000 miles currently on it - knock on wood - I LOVE MY TRUCK! You would not be disappointed with this automobile!

4.75 out of 5 stars

Dependable truck

Sparky11, 12/18/2003
C1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab SB

Bought truck new in 94,have 120k on it did brakes and tires around 80k..never had front end aligned,smooth ride and quiet..still has new vehicle look always get compliments. only problems were A/C compressor went out at 42k and have to use higher octane gas to limit pinging. would by another in a heart beat..

4.75 out of 5 stars

My Truck

Masterson, 11/08/2005
C1500 Cheyenne 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought the thing new in 94 and I am not even considering replacing it yet. I would buy another Chevy in a heart beat..The Vortec V6 gets great mileage for a truck and after 12 years it still looks great.

12345...8