Used 1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Consumer Reviews

Used C/K 1500 Series for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Unstoppable.

Doug, 12/29/2008

Bought in 2008, I'm the third owner. Recently broke 327,000 miles. The first engine and transmission were replaced at around 260,000 miles. It has the 4.3 Vortec V6 and is far more powerful than I expected. Mine is 2wd and a blast to drive, will smoke tires and kick the back end out, no problem, while still hauling me to school and work every day. The gas mileage is pretty decent for a pickup, although nothing to write home about. That's not why I bought it. Interior is large (for a regular cab). Doors are gigantic and there is an incredible amount of legroom. Will fit 3 adults without too much complaint. Amazingly reliable, runs well in all weather, and doesn't let me down, ever.

Great Truck

1500 W/T, 07/16/2010

I got this truck from my girlfriend's dad, and I have to say it has been great for me and for him as well. Starts everyday runs great I just put a tune up on it (plugs, wires, air filter, cap,rotor, fuel filter) replace the U-joints just because and a new gas line but considering that it has 266,000 miles on it and I drive it everyday, that 4.3L engine has proven it self to me.

02/24/03 Truck Rating

hotrod44, 02/24/2003

The truck has been an excellent buy and maintenance free since the day I bought it.

This has been a GREAT truck!

Drrazorback, 07/28/2003

I bought this truck, sold it to someone else, and bought it BACK from them! This has been the BEST truck I have ever had! With 241,000 miles currently on it - knock on wood - I LOVE MY TRUCK! You would not be disappointed with this automobile!

Dependable truck

Sparky11, 12/18/2003

Bought truck new in 94,have 120k on it did brakes and tires around 80k..never had front end aligned,smooth ride and quiet..still has new vehicle look always get compliments. only problems were A/C compressor went out at 42k and have to use higher octane gas to limit pinging. would by another in a heart beat..

12345...8