Used 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Consumer Reviews - 19 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

2015 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE --- WOW
By Terrence M

2015 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe SS 2dr Coupe w/2SS (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

What an amazing car for the money. You point the wheel and it cuts through the air. GM did it again !!

Not my first Camaro and will not be my last!
By Dave Vaughan

2015 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe w/2LS (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The 2015 Camaro 2LS is fantastic. I am stunned that the base trim on this V-6 Camaro has 323 HP and can go from 0-60 in 6 seconds. My first car was a 1985 Camaro base trim, it was a V-8 and it only had 155 HP. Because I don't abuse the HP, my Camaro gets very good gas mileage and I only have to fill the tank once per week, and my job is 48 miles from where I live round trip five days per week. The only downside are the sun visors; they are too small to keep the sun out of my eyes. I'm not sure why they were designed so small, but again, that's only a minor complaint.

2015 Camaro RS
By Biscuits

2015 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LT 2dr Coupe w/1LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car wants to go fast. Handles the road very nicely. I purchased it used with only 1500 miles on it for 20K. The rear side visibility Is pretty bad so you must use your mirrors.

Most potential for fun for the $
By Retired Guy

2015 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LT 2dr Coupe w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I bought it right when they released the info on the 2016. I wanted a retro style car and the Challenger which I think looks better drives like an ocean liner by comparison. The V6 does well, although lacking the torque of a V8 and requiring higher RPM to get the power down. People who don't own one of these always comment on why have a V6- except this V6 puts down more power than any of the V8 Camaros of the 60's 70's 80's or 90's. Even the big block SS396 was barely a match for the modern V6. When I bought my Camaro, it was really just something to drive to work and I already had a 2015 Impala (which is an awesome car with the same engine). Although I never intended to do it, I ended up taking the car to an autocross instead of my usual race car. It did REALLY well. The car can handle well and when driven hard- it doesn't do too bad. Of course, this meant the commuter started to get changed into something else. I added the 1/LE performance suspension with shocks/struts/springs/sway bars as well as the 1/LE Brembo brakes and a GM performance exhaust by Borla. This car is a beast on the autocross course and the high revving 6 and paddle shifters make it a pleasure. With some bolt-on mods, it's nearly the same output as the base V8 but happier at high revs. Now, onto the interior- Great seats, nice gauges although with the HUD, I never really look at the cluster. The MyLink works well, but sometimes switches input when it gets confused. Bluetooth always works. I bypassed the Boston Acoustics amp and run an Alpine with Polk speakers and a Polk sub. The stock system with the Kicker subwoofer option sounded good, but I usually look for more audio performance in any car I own. The lack of HD Radio was a surprise, as other MyLin equipped Chevies have HD Radio... and it sounds WAY better. My biggest complaint on interior is the 4-gauge cluster by the shifter. You can't see much of it. They also marked the bottom of the range with an orange marker that looks just like the orange pointer. Nothing like glancing at the gauges and two of them look as if there's a problem because you can't see the pointer- and it looks as if there's an orange pointer at the minimum/bottom end of the gauge. Ridiculous. Wish I had the change tray instead- as all the same info can be on your color display between the speedo and tach. The "luxury" 2LT should have auto climate control. Seriously, manual controls on the supposed "luxury" model? Ridiculous. The trunk is tiny, a spare tire is an option (this is a lousy trend). The back seat is tiny, but my 10 year old and 7 year old don't mind it at all when we take this car places. All in all, it's a fun car. I can't think of what other car I could have purchased with 335 horsepower, paddle shifters, leather and heated seats etc for only $24K. Sticker was $34K, I think, but got a discount through work.

Love this car
By Lenny Krygier

2015 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LT 2dr Coupe w/1LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This is my third Camaro, had the other 2 for 8 years each. This is a reliable car and fun to drive at rhe same time.