Used 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Camaro for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

In Love

capri0190, 01/22/2012
LT 2dr Coupe w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I absolutely love my Imperial Blue Camaro 2LT with grey interior. The inside and out are both so beautiful and the seats are extremely plush and comfortable. Cops are rude but I expected that! The trunk is small but it holds everything I need it to and I have no problem with blind spots at all, you get used to it after a while. The sound system is banging! XM and onstar is fantastic, I can start my car from my iPhone it is awesome! Back up cam is so nice to have. LOVE turning corners, no slowing down required. So many features I am very spoiled now, and extremely pleased with the car I couldn't ask for anything better. Many stares and compliments also.

a believer

woodstock8, 09/05/2012
SS 2dr Coupe w/1SS (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

The avalanche of accolades/thumbs up from bystanders & motorists, young & old, guy or girl, are telling. This is America (Canadians helped) at its best. People respect the SS b/c they think it's sexy, fast - & they'd be half right. What they don't know is how comfortable the ride is even on 20"s (better than my Toureg/C class), how easy it is to drive in town, how stable it is at freeway speeds & how comfortable/roomy this interior is (headroom not withstanding). The white stripe package on black pops, but few cars under 100k elicit the positive vibes this Super Skunk is getting. Doesn't handle w/ the immediacy of a 997 I test drove, but is much more relaxing to drive.

WOW

exodusi1, 09/01/2011
LS 2dr Coupe w/2LS (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased my 2012 Cherry red Camaro from Midway Chevrolet in North Phoenix. This car is amazing, it is quite simply the best performing car I've ever owned. This is my third Camaro, 68 Coupe and 02 Coupe with T-Tops. She has an incredible suspension that masks how quickly she accelerates. The double takes are awesome as she stands out in a sea of cars. Amazing lines true to the 69, and the seats feel like a glove when you sit inside. If you test drive this car, expect to buy it, the salesman who sold her to me never had to apply an ounce of pressure, I was hooked before I completed the test drive. I also strongly recommend Midway Chevrolet. They really took care of me!

Watch your speedometer

k2vi, 07/24/2013
SS 2dr Coupe w/2SS (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Best car I ever owned in 23 years of driving. Installed borla cat back exhaust , BBK cold air intake and diablo tune. Got it right around 450HP at the flywheel. The launch feels like a big block is under the hood. Chevy did a great job with the design of the engine. It's a rocket however your sure to get a few tickets if your not careful. I think im doing the speed limit and find out im cruising along at 85mph. And she only has 5100 miles on it. Forget the V6 I test drove it and the low end torque is nothing compared to the SS ...I highly recommend this car.

Full of surprises!

kiriana, 09/04/2013
LS 2dr Coupe w/1LS (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

My Camaro has surprised me in almost every aspect. The first one being the comfort of the seats. I am very picky about how comfortable the seats are, and when I first sat in one, I was pleasantly surprised. Even though it doesn't have specific lumbar support, it supports you in a way that you don't really need it. It drives tight, the road noise is minimal, when you want to get a little thrill this baby can get up and go. It has a very soft clutch, so it was very forgiving of a first time manual owner like myself. The interior is very simple, but stylish. The sound system for a base model is amazing! The steering wheel feels a little cheap, but a nice leather steering wheel cover fixes that.