2021 Cadillac XT5 SUV Consumer Reviews

$43,995

Save as much as $977
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Excellent so far

Florida senior. , 01/21/2021
Premium Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Traded in my basic 2019 XTS for the 2021 Premium Luxury model 6 cyl awd. Much easier getting in and out of the vehicle than the XTS. I really like sitting up higher and since I’m getting older, with the 360 camera i don’t have to strain my neck to be sure there’s no obstacles around. It drives and rides just as nice as the car. I’m well pleased with it and look forward to driving it for many years. I would recommend this vehicle. The models below don’t show the 6 cyl and which is what I bought.

Great SUV

Mike, 06/05/2021
Premium Luxury 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Traded in my 2014 XTS luxury and couldn’t be more happy with this SUV. Got the Garnet metallic and I just love the color. Got the 3.6L AWD and it runs like a champ.

None to be had

Gary, 06/08/2021
Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Beautiful car, beautiful ride. Unfortunately unless you can afford a loaded one there were none available within 1,000 miles.

XT5CadExperience

Chuck, 06/13/2021
Sport 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Be sure you know all the options you want before going to a dealer. I knew I wanted all safety options I desired and did an on-line search for the Cadillac filling that requirement. I found the model, the top of the line Xt5 that filled those requirements. It had lane alert, lane change warning, lane hold when in cruise, and both front and rear blind side alerts. I have already experienced a warning of a vehicle approaching me from the front who had crossed the lane line. The heads-up display really amplified this warning. I am pleased with the electronic steering and braking, which is faster response than hydraulics.

Found the perfect fit !

T.Rook, 06/22/2021
Premium Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

We test drive the Lincoln Aviator and found the engine auto off/ on very jerky and the shift controls in a very odd position. It steered bulky compared to the Cadillac xt5. The aviator did have a little more room in the cargo area , but the rear passenger space looks and felt like and after thought . The XT5 feels and handles like what you expect from Cadillac. The interior just blew us away with its high end design. Controls are super friendly and the wireless connect from phone to car is fantastic! We love our XT5 luxury premium. And it comes at a a much less premium price than the aviator . When I factor in design, cost, city and highway handling as well as the high tech safety features such as blind spot , lane check and anti collision braking and warning . Lastly let’s not forget the “ teenage driver speed control” I personally rate the XT5 a very strong 9 out of 10 !