Used 2008 Cadillac SRX V8 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 6A) Consumer Reviews

None for sale nearby. Instead:

Traded in our 2006 Lexus 400h

crossbuilder, 02/16/2008
V8 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I'm 75 years old, have owned countless cars, and this is the best all around vehicle to date. The Lexus 400h [yes it rattled]was the 2nd worst, which barely beat out the 1974 Chevy Vega.

Best Car I've Owned

Macdaddy, 11/07/2010
V8 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Bought nearly 3 years ago now-fully loaded V8 with sport package. Never a problem or even recall. Just change the oil. I wish all cars could be this good and trouble-free.

2008 SRX "Sleeper/Keeper"

Lorenzo, 04/07/2019
V8 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Most newer SUVs have shrunk-down to 5-passenger models. The 2005-2009 Cadillac SRXes were wonderful models......with seats for seven (7). Then, in 2010, following other manufacturers, the SRX was also 'shrunken'. Our 2008 SRX meets all our needs: Seven (7) passengers (when needed), very comfortable, quiet ride, cruises on highway like on a cloud, and still looks good. Of course, we miss 30 mpg.....but for the lower miles we drive, it's worth it! Had our SRX mechanically checked-out, and no major issues at 73,000 miles. Other larger SUV's (Toyotas, Hondas, etc.) may have higher resale values, but for the price we paid, we're very happy driving our 2008 Cadillac SRX.

Our best car yet!

ROJO340, 01/01/2008
V8 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

We traded a 2005 Escalade in on this car. I was very pleased with the Escalade and was hesitant at first with the SRX, but wow. We got the magnet ride, and it can't be better. Cadillac is missing the boat by not advertising this car as much as the others. We tested the Enclave and the Acadia. Go with the Caddy.

Don't overlook an SRX

Jeff Sunshine, 11/10/2008
V8 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I have a V8 awd with the sport package. The car has 20k miles on it and all I did was change oil (twice). So much for consumer reports saying its unreliable. Love the SRX because it handles like a well designed car and accelerates with ease. Everything works the way its supposed to and this car has been very reliable so far. Drive way better than the V6 trucks from BMW, MB and Lexus and you will save money. Test drive this car before getting saddled to a boring vanilla vehicle recommended by consumer reports. By the way this Caddy does fine off road and in the snow