Used 1992 Buick Riviera Coupe Consumer Reviews

$837 - $2,018

Used Riviera for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

1992 Riv

nieca73, 09/12/2010
2dr Coupe

my husband bought the Riv in May 1992. We store it in the winter and drive it from April or May to October or November - depending on the weather. everyone wants to buy this car. we owned a conveniencd store/gas station. i parked it under the price sign. everyone thought it was for sale. told them not to hold their breath. people have told us that we have the nicest car on the highway - "cherry". love it. won't give it up for anything. looks like the day it came out of the showroom. blue saphire in color. cloth seats - which i prefer. very comfy. great steiro sound.

price to expect from insurance adjuster

steve collins, 07/10/2002
2dr Coupe

bought this car in dec 2001. old lady had it and omly drove it to store and church. vehicle was exceptional and was a one of a kind for a 1992.

My review

t. patch, 10/07/2002
2dr Coupe

In my experience w/ this vehcicle it has been good. It has never let me down and has enough power to get you to what you need to do. It's a great car and if you are looking for a car under $4000 that's luxurious fast and stylish all in the same car, this is it.

BRASS AND CLASS

MAGICBOX, 04/14/2004
2dr Coupe

THIS RIVIERA FEELS LIKE LUXURY, AND HAS ALL CONVENIENCES OF LUXERY, BUT HANDLES LIKE A SPORTS. IT OUTDRIVES MANY OF THESE SO CALLED SPORTS CARS, TRUST ME I KNOW. THIS AUTO IS BETTER THAN BOTH CADILLAC'S I'VE OWNED.

My Baby

George Kernaghan, 03/28/2008
2dr Coupe

This automobile is the best road machine I've ever owned. It is the best built, easiest to maintain and gets the greatest fuel economy for it's size, weight and creature features. With an 18 gal tank full of gas I once drove 408 miles from KC to south central Minn without stopping to full up. You can't beat it in the mountians or the plains. Buick needs to bring this type of quality vehicle back into production Again! When General Motors built this car they broke the mold and built the best. Minor cosmetics items are all the repairs I've made to Baby and it's hard to find parts now. Next month, Florida!