Used 2006 Buick Rendezvous SUV Consumer Reviews - 68 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Buick Rendezvous SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:

TAKEN by the LOOK
By Scammed in Miami

2006 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a 2006 a few months ago with approximately 138000 miles on it. I loved the look of the SUV and the visibility was great Unfortunately for me I bought a lemon. The first thing was the rack and pinion $250, then steering column $500, then EVAP system $400 now the throttle body and temperature hoses $475. Also the transmission gasket is leaking don't have a price for that yet. The SUV is taking up a lot of anti-freeze which I am told may require a intake valve manifold seal replacement no price for that either. Had to put 4 new tires $300, brakes $135 and ailment $75 which I expect as maintenance. The repairs have cost more than the total price of the car which was $1350. The retail price for the car currently in good condition to sell will only be $2100 If i can sell it for that. I will be out the amount I paid for the car.

Great car
By Kathy Johnson

2006 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

great car

What a Car.
By Ronald Coleman

2006 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have been told that Buick makes a great vehicle. This Rendezvous lives up to Buick's reputation. I couldn't be more pleased with this Rendezvous. Gas mileage is average for a crossover. With Onstar and XM radio plus all the other features, I find myself smiling. The SUV is quiet on the road; however, on side roads and in the city it does not take bumps on the road well. Overall, for what I spent, this SUV's owner is one happy camper. : )

Great ride for 9 years!
By sam

2006 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We were not looking for bells and whistles.
No major repairs. Many good trips.
Very good head and leg room for tall occupants.

Worst car ever
By Frances G

2006 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is by far the worst investment I have ever made. It is one thing after another with this car. Once you fix one problem another arises. To start with it was a speed sensor(wheel bearing) then is was the oil sensor. Then it got to the point where EVERY TIME I fuel up the car would not want to start again. I would literally have to wait 2-3 minutes and still press the gas before it would start again (how embarrassing) very inconvenient. And to top it off last night the battery light came on. I know what you r thinking "simple fix" turns out no. I will have to put it I The garage to find out if it is a problem with the computer, transmission, or the engine. I have had it with this car. I will NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER BUICK EVER!!! All of these problems I am having seem to be common problems if you check other reviews; however, there have been no recalls or even attempt to fix these problems. I am done with this vehicle. I also now have a light that says reduced engine power and it will not go more than 30mph.