The 2017 Buick Regal is an interesting sedan if you're shopping for something that has qualities from both the midsize family sedan and entry-level luxury sedan categories. You're going to like its slightly elevated degree of comfort, style and elegance. But read more to learn why some current rivals might be better choices for similar money.
- Generous list of standard features
- Cabin stays quiet at highway speeds
- Optional turbocharged engine delivers strong acceleration
- Available with all-wheel drive for extra wet-weather traction.
- Lackluster acceleration from base engine
- Mediocre fuel economy with either engine
- Interior quality falls short of what you get from rival luxury sedans
- Back seat isn't very accommodating.