2018 Buick Regal TourX Wagon Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Buick Regal TourX Wagon Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Regal TourX model:

Buick TourX is the perfect car for me.
By Tom

2018 Buick Regal TourX Wagon Preferred 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Maybe this car isn't for everyone, but if most people really consider how they use their vehicle, the TourX probably checks pretty much all of the boxes. Looks great. Well-powered. So quiet and rides fantastic. Interior is really nice if not luxurious, but I don't buy my cars to be over the top. So much room. Ground clearance? Not great but seriously, few people really need the height of an Outback. I love the Audi Allroad but won't pay the money for 1. the purchase and 2. the repairs. To my eye this car looks much better and is nearly as good for much much less money. I suspect most people who pass this car by do so for the same reason they purchase what they do: emotion. This is an amazing car that will always be a niche vehicle because people don't want the uncool wagon, they want the cool SUV. I think that's nuts. I guess it just means I'll have one of the few on the road. If you're in the market, at least give it a try. I absolutely love it.

Fast Break in
By Rodney Vandeveer

2018 Buick Regal TourX Wagon Preferred 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Purchased the Buick Tour X on a Thursday and left on Friday and drove 1200 miles to Waco, Texas. On the road we averaged 30 mpg and averaged 70 mph and the road comfort was great. Minimum road noise and the GPS system guided us around unfavorable road conditions (wrecks ahead) saving a good amount of time and frustration. We are now at 5400 miles after 10 week and enjoying the ride as much now as the first day.

My fisrst Opel since 1968
By Tommy Durkin

2018 Buick Regal TourX Wagon Preferred 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Poor placement of lighting controls. Specifically the fog lamp on/off. The placement of the 12volt outlet,and the too small cup holders,they interfere with each other. The climate control are hidden in a poor location, you must take your eyes off the road to use them.

Technology Challenged
By Taff

2018 Buick Regal TourX Wagon Essence 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Don't waste your money on High Tech, Its Clunky, does not operate as described. Wireless charger does not work with IPHONE, WIFI will not reconnect, to Iphone, Had to program User profiles many times before it would save setting... GM dealers cant address issues without GM TAC, car is in for its fourth Infotainment module as new ones keep coming up as Cadillac instead of GM.. Clearly TAC does not know what its doing. Brought in Engineering.... Have to reprogram every time as there is no way top save settings... Certainly taken the Joy of owning a brand new GM product. Should have stuck with FORD
4 days now at dealership 3 replacement infotainment module. Dealer no further ahead. TAC has handed it over to engineering. No fix in sight.
2 calls to Executive office with case number remain unanswered.

Riding with Style!
By Sue Hoffman

2018 Buick Regal TourX Wagon Essence 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Love this car! Gives me all of the room that I need because it's a wagon! I travel with a wheelchair and a 150 lb. service dog, and there's room for them both. I also can easily get into it! My SUV was too tall, and this car I can just slip into. I've had several compliments already on how it looks - very sleek - even got a "thumbs up" while driving around town. It's unique and drives great! Love it, love it, love it! And, it has all the bells and whistles on it - which wasn't on the plan, but so glad they are all there.