Used 2014 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Reviews - 8 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:

Lacrosse is BOSS!!!
By Larwin Rowe

2014 Buick LaCrosse Leather Group 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I've liked the Buick Lacrosse for years. Actually, I've loved BUICKS for years, as this is my 3rd Buick (I just bought a 2015 *my 4th* a few weeks ago and traded this one in). I bought a Base model with 48 k miles on it. It's a SMOOTH OPERATOR! Very nice interior. Smooth ride. Great looks. I regularly received compliments on my car. My only regret was that I didn't get a higher trim, as the Base model that I got did not come with heated or memory seats, navigation, nor a sunroof. The latter 2 I could deal with, but the memory seats were an issue for me, as my 2 former Buicks had memory seats, and it was a nuisance resetting my seats after others would drive it! So glad I upgraded to a higher trim with memory seats. Other than that, I have no complaints at all about the car. Best car I ever had (outside of the 2015 that I own).

Best Car Ever
By Zach

2014 Buick LaCrosse Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

Good MPG , comfy seats, nice ride, saved my Grandmas life last night. She has come out with not a scratch. Would recommend to anyone

Constantly something wrong with it
By Lacrosseowner

2014 Buick LaCrosse Leather Group 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Bought a CPO 2014 AWD Leather. I bought it with just over 20 miles. It now has 35k miles. In one year, it has been in the shop (in addition to annual inspection / oil changes) for (1) rotor resurfacing, (2) front car seat tracks (x2 separate trips, resulting in now inverse controlling of the seat), (3) recall for airbag issue (4) The radio/nav screen just stopped turning on (still being addressed) (4) resealing of tires at 6/32 tread because TPMS was constantly on (5) check engine light came on for a few days after high speeed acceleration on the highway (that went away a few days later). Also, I just got a new notice from buick that something could go wrong in the future, so warranty on that item is extended (I forget what it was about, don't anticipate owning it much longer to find out). Gas mileage is poor. Comfort is poor for me - seat to steering wheel to dash controls are awkward. It is loud inside. I loved how this car looked and still do, but that's about it for now.

BOUNCE
By Dave

2014 Buick LaCrosse Leather Group 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This car bounces down the road [sharp]* Im sorry Ibought it. Dealers will take you on a road test on pavement that will hide this problem. 05 Camry I sold rode much smother. YOU WILL GET A HEADACHE . North Canton Chevy Dealer says Never heard of a problem.Pay 250.00 doc fee or take bus. elswhere. Would not hold car till I could get to the bank. Stay away from Whipple Av. N. Canton oh.

Buick is a touch of class
By Tomkat

2014 Buick LaCrosse Premium I Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Needed a car more comfortable for my back. I traded my 2015 Focus Titanium for a 2014 Buick Lacrosse and the difference is very noticeable. With the comfort of the front seats and the quiet ride, the 2014 Buick Lacrosse doesn't disappoint. I wanted the hiper strut front suspension and adaptable ride so I looked for a FWD with 19 inch wheels. Everything about the car feel high quality. No rattles and a very solid feel. Love the looks ride of this car. Test drive one. I am impressed.