Skip to main content

Select your model:

A Little Small, But Standing Tall

BIG HOSS, 11/25/2021
Preferred 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

We bought a 2nd car before buying a 1st car. The 0% financing for 72 months got our attention. We bought a Demo with almost 6000 miles; we got a good deal considering the chip/vehicle shortage. Overall, we like the Buick Encore. It seems solid mechanically and body integrity wise. The only negatives are back seat room, cargo space, and some road noise (could be the next set of tires might help). The car has plenty of room for the front seat occupants (I am 6'3", 300+ lbs). I would recommend this vehicle for anyone that wants to spend less than 30k.

Also Consider
5 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the Buick Encore GX
View Offers
Buick.com
*The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Buick vehicles’ destination freight charges.

Bick Encore GX

Skip, 01/14/2022
Preferred 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Buick has one horrible aspect to this car - Screaming brakes, shrill to hurt your ears. Buick says its normal for their cars to have screaming brakes and there is no fix. People, there are plenty of other cars without this issue. In 50 year and maybe 30 cars, I've never had one with brakes that scream like this, Otherwise the car is fine but is quirky.

Bad on fuel

Dellas , 12/04/2021
Preferred 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I purchased a 2022 encore I have about 3000 km on it I do all highway driving and it gets 11 per 100 km about 400 km to a tank of gas.also the radio dosen't hold a memory it's been to the dealership twice they still didn't fix the radio they also keep telling me drive it more it's not broken in yet.

Happy

Holy moly , 07/19/2022
Preferred 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Love all the bells and whistles, good on gas, rides nice.

The Same, but Different

KJ, 07/30/2022
Preferred 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is my 3rd Buick Encore. It has a few new features, but but basically the same as the first one. The interior isn't as nice--I wanted leather, but that is now too expensive. The seat warmers have to be installed on the car, which I don't like. One could find an Encore with seat warmers, but the wait, price, and availability might be problematic.