2020 Buick Enclave SUV Consumer Reviews

$40,000

Save as much as $7,057
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Luxury at a decent price

Chris, 03/05/2020
Avenir 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

VERY quiet ride, loaded with technology that I’m still learning about. I love most every thing about it. I discovered 2 shortcomings that were available in my 2009 Enclave: the shade on the panoramic sunroof over the second row is now manual instead of powered; the front passenger window now does not now have auto up and down. The gear shift is a major departure from what was available in the past. It requires a moderate learning curve. The auto stop feature was active the first couple of days but now does not I’m not complaining, it’s just weird. The adaptive cruise is a blast as well as the lane departure warning and subtle correction. Both features should be standard on all trim levels. I have not tested the other safety features yet. Very satisfied with the car overall. Extremely comfortable and loaded with helpful technology. I’m looking forward to exploring and exploiting the rest of the technology.

Very Satisfying Ride

John, 02/25/2020
Avenir 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

It is big, quiet, and comfortable. Only negative is the "ideoit stick" transmission lever. Much rather have simple push buttons. It just does everything very well. Gasoline level gage is off by about 2 gallons.

Great vehicle

LD, 11/20/2020
Avenir 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Superior ride, quiet, smooth, excellent power, high quality interior and exterior. Avenir grill was a much needed improvement from the old straight waterfall. All the room you need as well. I traded in an 2015 Acura RDX. Enclave Avenir is by far better value and gas mileage difference is negligible. I tried out a Kia Telluride and several other like SUVs. I honestly don’t understand the hype of the KIA. I’ll take the Avenir. I constantly hear consumer reports talk about cheap looking interior components on GM products. That is a fabrication in my opinion. I currently also own a Toyota RAV4 as a third vehicle. Neither the Acura nor the Rav 4 have any better interior components or fit and finish. DON’T drink that coolaide!

Ad
Build Your Enclave
At a Glance:
  • 9 Colors
  • 4 Trims
  • $40,000starting MSRP
See pricing and options on your next Buick
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Some colors are extra cost. See dealer for details.

Transmission failure after 6k miles

Miguel , 01/28/2021
Essence 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

My brother bought a 2020 enclave with 5,000 miles on it. Don't know how that qualifies as new vehicle but he bought it as new. After driving it for a month, my brother and I when to Los Angeles to pick up some family members. on our way back the transmission failed!! Could not drive at all! Very dangerous situation to happen on the freeway!! We were very lucky that we didn't get hit. I truck barely missed us we pulled over to the right. It's been a week in the dealership and the only update is that it's waiting for transmission replacement. Also, my brother called GM for a buy back due the horrible experience his family had. And the lady was really rude and literally yelling at him. Was up with that? I only buy America made cars but after this, not anymore.

Best buy

Karl Burns , 10/31/2020
Avenir 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Just bought my buick enclave, awesome ride. Looked at other cars in its class decided on the Enclave, could not be more please. Wife loves the way it handles the road and the grands loves the space. It's an awesome vehicle buick you did your home work on this one. Oh by the way I bought the Avenir model.