Used 2005 BMW 6 Series Consumer Reviews - 73 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 6 Series model:

EYE CATCHING
By VLMOORE

2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

This car is very reliable, but servicing this vehicle can be pricey. Make sure you go to a shop that is very familiar with BMW vehicles. This is a nice luxury vehicle that likes to show off its interior. Smooth comfortable ride. Performance and handling is what you would expect from BMW. Not sure I would want this as my only car but it is a nice addition to the SUV.

The great hype
By Dave Heywood

2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

Just bought this car this past august. I've seriously have driven the car no more than two weeks. This car is already a nightmare. Gasket leaks and misfiring issues. Should have stuck with Mercedes. BMW dealer can't even pin point the issue. Very poor customer service. BMW of Peabody ma. Stinks. I'm ready to throw in the towel at this point.

Old Age Friend
By jkiramis

2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

Owned a 308, a 365, two Aston Martins, a slab sided Cobra, more MBZs than I can forget and I have to say this is the finest all around automobile I have ever owned. The car is dependable, forgiving and a joy to drive hard and fast. Spent 14k at 90,000 to replace items that had not yet failed but what does it matter since my old chum has never let me down. Am now at 203,000 miles and all is still well.

Love the car - Hate the headaches
By Robert Freeman

Reliability is an issue -
right now I need to take the car to the shop to get the engine gaskets replaced, the intermittent PDC failure analyzed, the trunk lock sensor fixed so that I can open it with the remote, the brake fluid flushed, the interior filter replaced, brake pads replaced, etc.

BMW 645 Convertible
By paul Bailey

2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

Without a doubt the best car I ever owned. I have had Mercedes, BMW 530i, Ferrari 355 (2 years old) several Porsche 911's and this is just such a great car. Economical, fast, brilliant handling, stylish, practical, great sound system, reliable. I cannot fault the car and abolutely love it.

The auto gearbox is smooth, fast chaging, the stering is perfectly weighted, very good sound system, loud and clear.

I cannot think of anything that needs changing.