Skip to main content

Used 2008 Audi TT 3.2 quattro 2dr Hatchback AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6AM) Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used TT for Sale
Select your model:

3.25 out of 5 stars

Sloppy transmission

ls, 01/10/2008
3.2 quattro 2dr Hatchback AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

I have had some problems with my AUTOMATIC transmission. When I am stopped on a hill and then try to go, the car rolls backward like I have a manual transmission. There does not seem to be a hill-holder feature. What is maddening, is that this only happens occasionally. I must put my foot on the brake AND gas to keep from hitting the car behind me. When I reported the problem to the dealership, they said it was a normal characteristic of the car. Also, the car rolls backward an inch, or so, when I put it in park on a hill. The transmission seems loose, or sloppy. My dealership can find nothing wrong. I can't believe this is a NORMAL characteristic of the car.

5 out of 5 stars

Highly Recommended!

ABG, 08/04/2008
3.2 quattro 2dr Hatchback AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

This is a nice little car. Convenient as the size allows easy parking everywhere. Gas mileage is acceptable, not as good as the 2.0 version. Interior is outstanding (enhanced leather interior), the rear seats work well with my 2 children (ages 9 and 6) for short rides. The suspension feels a little harsh (I don't have magnetic suspension), which might be a deal breaker for some. However, no car is perfect and this one is not the exception.

4.63 out of 5 stars

Excellent, any way you look at it!

George, 01/03/2009
3.2 quattro 2dr Hatchback AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

Got this 3.2 coupe used and am loving it! Handles like a dream and the dual clutch tranny is by far the best feature. Would buy a 4 cylinder if buying new, but wanted to Quattro and saved. 08 3.2 was my only option for Quattro given used and value. As for gas mileage, averaging about 22 and am happy with it. It hard to compare the gas mileage in my mind when this thing wants to run well above the speed limit. If you want to push it off the line every time then the numbers will drop, and yes, so will they in any car. I'm very impressed with the style throughout, and cannot get over the attention to detail in the beauty.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Audi TT 2008

Patrick W, 01/22/2008
3.2 quattro 2dr Hatchback AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

Bought the TT after having an Audi Cab for many years. Loved the car at first sight and had to have it. It has never disappointed me. Handles in snow and ice without any difficulties or worries.

5 out of 5 stars

Fun to drive factor!

Dennis, 03/07/2008
3.2 quattro 2dr Hatchback AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

My new Audi replaces a 2002 TT 225 Quattro 6 speed manual. I almost expect to have minor electrical and mechanical issues, but it's a compromise when driving this great road going car. The new TT has only a few hundred miles, but it is easy to see and feel the differences. It is a better appointed interior, and the DSG has become very smooth in its delivery. The gusty exhaust note is what I listen to most when I drive, though the basic factory stereo sounds great. Bought the car for Quattro and when I had a FWD A3 for loaner, it was apparent I made the right decision. I'll check back after I get through the self imposed 5k mile "keep the RPM under 3500) break-in period. Easier said than done