2021 Audi A4 Consumer Reviews

$39,100

Save as much as $5,673
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

A4 — Safety, Technology, Power, Good Looks!

Spooky Singer, 05/04/2021
Premium Plus S line 4dr Sedan AWD w/45 TFSI (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 7AM)

‘21 A4 45 Premium + S-Line offers top safety ratings, amazing tech, a responsive and efficient power plant as well as good looks. What’s not to love! This is my third consecutive Audi; its bespoke cabin is a refuge at days end. 3D Bang/Olufsen sound is transformative. Team Ingolstadt hit a home run with this conveyance, most assuredly!

Love the car...

Dave, 03/22/2021
Premium S line 4dr Sedan AWD w/45 TFSI (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 7AM)

The two best cars I have owned prior to this A4 were both Audis - 2002 S4 and and 1999 A4 back in the day. No idea why I got away from Audi's but I'm glad to be back!

Best car in its class

Willi, 04/13/2021

45 TSFI Premium Plus S line quatrro Before buying this car, I tried the BMW 3, Benz class C, Lexus SI and more. The A4 is the most luxurious of all, especially the interior. Sitting in the car puts a smile on my face every time. Impeccable attention to details, superb quality material and everything works intuitively and put in the right place. The Bang & Olufsen sound system with 19 speakers is just something else and the best period. The seats are the most comfortable for its class and are very supportive. Driving it is an absolute pleasure. Really easy and pleasant daily driver, but you punch it and off it goes. The driving dynamics get more aggressive when you put the car in dynamic mode, suspension lowers and engine gets more exciting. Handling is excellent on twisty road. Overall, luxurious, confident , powerful and great pleasure to drive. Not to mention that Audi is ranked top in reliability in par with Lexus:

Best car ever

Catherine S. , 05/14/2021

I found the car my dreams at a dealer who is a trick playing organization. I found another dealer, in the Denver area in Broomfield and they got the exact car that I have been dreaming about for many years. They did a dealer trade for me. They gave me a great price. They had no tricks. The car drives magnificently and has every feature I could imagine. It is nimble, not flashy and has a great driver seat which I care about very much. Car and driver magazine said that the driver seat was hard for tall people to get in and out of. But I do not find that to be true and I am a tall woman. Perfect car!

Beautiful car BUT!

Seve, 05/20/2021
Premium Plus 4dr Sedan AWD w/40 TFSI (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 7AM)

I had an Audi A4 6 cyl 2000 model. Loved it, comfort, roadability, looks and trunk space of 13.7 cu feet with 60/40 fold down rear seats. Enough space to hold many things as I relocated back to America. Looked at A4 2021. But when I saw that the trunk was now 12.0 cubic feet, I was shocked! Wayyyyy to small. Next, when the 40/20/40 rear seats are folded down, they do not fold anywhere near flat!! This greatly reduces space as well. Then in drivers seat discovered they lowered the head room by a full inch!! Bottom line, the A4 is now way too small for my needs. Took an A6 for a ride. Creature comfort and tons of acceleration even with the 45 engine. This trunk for this size car is also small and happens to be exactly the size of my 2000 A4!!, 13.7 cubic feet. Decided to hold off on purchase for now.