Used 2006 Audi A4 Consumer Reviews - 176 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Audi A4 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:

Audi A4
By Brenda Cline

2006 Audi A4 1.8T 2dr Convertible (1.8L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Repairs can be expensive but that comes with the Audi brand and technology. I love my Audi A 4 the driving experience is excellent! It is a reliable car as long as you keep up the maintenance .

2006 audi a4 check engine light always on
By M_A_B

2006 Audi A4 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I owned acura integra,Toyota Corolla and Mitsubishi Lancet evolution 8,driving Japanese cars is much easier, cheap to maintain and check engine light barely turn on. Before I buying any type of cars i do my research on Edmunds consumer review and how this people rate the 2006 audi a4 "great car" is a lie because first year of owing it in had nothing but headaches on repairs and terrible gas mileage on a stock car(normal driving). I do my regular oil change 3k miles,transmission fluid flush at 100k and do most of the repair myself and check engine light never ends, after fixing one thing a different check light codes pops up. I spend $2000 in oem parts within the last 3 years owning it,cam followers,pcv valves,brake booster hoses,spark plugs coil packs all replaced. Interior is also falling apart my glove compartment hinges replaced ,center console arm replaced, passenger back window motor replaced,window button peeling off replaced, rear back seat cup holder won't open i think the spring is damage inside to pop out. Overall this 2006 a4 is garbage and I won't be owing any audi a4 ever again.

Avants are great...Audi must bring the S4/RS4!
By Rich Martin

2006 Audi A4 2.0T Avant quattro 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Well designed, comfortable, back seat in the older models not as space efficient as it should be for legroom.

Really good choice!
By Brendan Livingston

2006 Audi A4 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I bought the car scared of having huge maintenance costs, however. it has cost me less than my Honda Odyssey. All i needed to do were a oil change, tires, and a cracked windshield. Find one well maintained and you'll be set. Drives like a dream.

No lights!
By Debbie

2006 Audi A4 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Finally had to trade the car due to headlights randomly shutting off. Also constant "check engine"light. Always seemed to have some issue or problem.