Used 2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A) Consumer Reviews

12345...9

Great Car, Great Value, Great Fun - TSX

Howard, 01/01/2007
4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought TSX a month ago to replace 02 Accord. From the number, the engine size increased from 2.3L to 2.4L, power and fun are a huge step up. The TSX displays a marvelous balance between smooth power delivery, sure footed handling, responsive steering, and luxury comfort. The TSX is great fun to drive. After I managed the SportShift mode, it's even more fun than before. Besides fun, it comes loaded with just about every feature standard. I like Xenon lights, bluetooth handsfree link, memory power leather seats, XM radio, sound system, and all interior design. Highly recommend this vehicle.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Happy TSX Owner

Kim, 12/20/2006
4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Best value for the price. Loaded with standard features that are optional on other cars in the same class. This car has an "understated elegance". I would highly recommend the TSX to anyone in the market for a new vehicle who wants subtle sportiness with luxury.

My TSX review

PChan, 01/05/2007
4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car is much more fun to drive than TL and IS. Very nimble. It takes corners like a sports car. I am very itchy to 0-60 mph but the delivery guy told me I have to take it easy for first 600 miles. Driver seat is very comfortable. Very bright Xenon lights. First 3 months XM radio service for free. Very simple dash board design layout. I am very happy with my purchase. Thanks Acura!

Loveee

Kara R, 08/06/2015
4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Loveeeeeeee my TSX. I have owned 3. Most reliable car I’ve ever had. Will never drive anything other than an Acura.

5 out of 5 stars

Had to come back fro seconds..

Wilmington, DE, 09/07/2010
4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I got my first TSX in Feb of 2007 as a 3 year lease. 6-speed manual, carbon gray. Absolutely loved the car. fun, sexy and reliable. I reluctantly gave it back in Feb of 2010. I bought a BMW X5, but after a few months I missed my TSX so much that I bought another one, another '07 - white, automatic. Can't say enough about this car. My only advice is GET ONE!! personally I think it's better than the TL!! especially if you live in the city because it's a little smaller. PS-Also one of the safest cars on the road.

12345...9