Skip to main content

Used 2010 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD w/Technology Package and HPT (3.7L 6cyl 6M) Consumer Reviews

4.9 out of 5 stars

4.5 out of 5 stars

A Great Acura, and I have driven most

critter441, 08/15/2012
SH-AWD w/Technology Package and HPT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I love Honda and Acura. I have owned everything from the CR-X, CR-V, Civic, Accord, TSX, RDX, and MDX. Out of this long list of cars, the TL is right up there with the MDX as the Acura best of the best. In terms of performance, price and reliability nothing beats it. Strongly considered moving into a BMW 335 xDrive or C300 series MB and moving away from Acura after some boring experiences. However, the standard options, performance and cost of ownership cannot be beat by the Honda/Acura line up. If you want sport performance the MT is a must! Honda has the best clutch and throw feel shifter and can hands down blow you back into your driver's seat. The 19" wheels hug the road, smooth, fast!

4.88 out of 5 stars

Best bang for your buck

Happy buyer, 01/14/2010
SH-AWD w/Technology Package and HPT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I tried a lot of the other cars out there including the German ones. I have to say that the Acura offers everything they had for much less. The all wheel drive handling is second to none although this cost fuel economy it is worth it. The grill is a love it or hate it item. However if you hate it a lot the dealership can offer different custom grills but for a price. I myself don't mind it and i love the rest of the car. Tech package is a must!!

4.13 out of 5 stars

Lexus E350 Replacement

Bartco, 03/31/2010
SH-AWD w/Technology Package and HPT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Bought this car to replace a Lexus E350 that we had lost confidence in (wife was afraid to drive it due to reported acceleration problems). The Acura TL AWD is a remarkably tight car with outstanding suspension, excellent seating, and nice interior enhancements. The tech package is superb and easy to learn to use. Stereo surround sound on CD's is remarkable. The one complaint we have is that the road, engine, and tire noise (low profile, high performance tires?) is annoying! It's as bad as my Ford pickup. This is, however, a great car for the money.

5 out of 5 stars

Love it!

allegro, 05/09/2010
SH-AWD w/Technology Package and HPT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

My last car was a C70 from Volvo, prior to that a Boxster-S. This drives more like the Boxster, only with room for friends.

5 out of 5 stars

Best Value, Perfomance leader.

Mr Marco, 06/08/2010
SH-AWD w/Technology Package and HPT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

With 3 Honda's in the garage, there is a bit of bias in this review. However, the TL simply offered us the best value for our dollar. Even though we had planned to purchase the TL, we checked out the competition. The only car that could beat the Acura in luxury and performance was the BMW 335X. The cost difference was dramatic at over $9000 more. The Cadillac was limited in from passenger leg room. The Audi drove like a Subaru, and the Infinity would not downshift. The TL grill is far from flattering, but we plan on replacing it with a painted aftermarket option next year. Build quality is superb. The Michelin tires will be gone by next year at the rate of shredding that I done so far. BUY 1