Skip to main content

Select your model:

Love my Acura TL Type-S

mary patterson, 12/14/2015
Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

My only complaint is that the car requires premium gasoline.

4 out of 5 stars

Acura TL

Pete1111, 02/27/2002
Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car I have ever own.

4.75 out of 5 stars

The Perfect Car

johnthegator, 05/31/2002
Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I just purchased my 3.2 TL with Navi. last week. I can't believe I was considering other cars. The Navi. is a great toy; I may never own a car without one (although I really dont NEED it). The performance is supurb, and the feel is fantastic. The value is impossible to beat. What other cars have the extras this one does for even 5K more? NONE! I'm a very happy camper!

Excellent car!!

Owner95051, 06/06/2002
Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

If you are looking for a car with almost all features but don't want to pay too much - this is car for you. Excellent engine 225HP, power everything, excellent navigation system, six disk in dash CD player etc. You name a feature and most likely the acura 2002 3.2 TL has it.

4.5 out of 5 stars

so far so good

knix200129, 08/27/2002
Acura TL 3.2 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Just leased my '03 with Nav a month ago. So far I love this car. Looked at the Lexus IS300/ES300, and the Volvo S60/s80. After looking at all the goodies that came with the TL, and compared the pricing vs. the Lexus and the Volvo, it was no contest. So far this car is awesome. The passing power is great, the interior room (i'm 6'2" 260lbs) is very good, and the bose stereo ROCKS!!!! I also am leasing a Honda Odyssey w/Nav(which the wife and I LOVE!) but the stereo in the ODY is horrible. Anyhow, great car, great ride, great value, and great sound. If choosing an entry level Lux car, this is your car.