2009 Volvo C70 Consumer Review: 2009 Volvo C70 T5 Convertible

2009 Volvo C70 - Consumer Review

T5 Convertible (2.5L 5-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual)

2009 Volvo C70 T5 Convertible
By oak7 on

2009 Volvo C70 T5 2dr Convertible (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I have had my C70 for two months. Most of that time the weather has been nasty - snow, cold, wet, with a few days of nice weather (Typical pre-spring in Alabama). So far I love it. Drives great, comfortable (54 miles one way commute) with plenty of power. Car has 110,000 and I have had to replace an axle and wheel bearing but it's good now. Awesome looks and very unique. Car has plenty of room inside and four adults have ridden comfortably, though getting in and out takes a bit of practice. Love my C70.

Favorite Features

Comfy seats, hard-top gets jaw-dropping looks when being raised or lowered, easy to use instruments and I like the "waterfall" console although I am not sure what the storage in back is for.

Suggested Improvements

Fuel mileage definitely needs to be improved. I am getting 25+, which is okay, but feel like I need more mileage from this type car. Most of my driving is highway. Brake and gas pedal are too close together! I don't have big feet but am always hitting the brake or gas. Potentially dangerous, I'd think.